Conference Name: 2nd Annual Global Petrochemicals Technology Conference
Dates: 18 – 20 October, 2011
Venue: To be confirmed
Contact Name: Natasha Jiandani
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Tel: +919844766782
Contact Fax: +918039919099
Organiser Name: Fleming Gulf
Organiser URL: www.fleminggulf.com
The United Nations has designated 2011 as the International Year of Chemistry. One of the broad objectives is to communicate to an audience at large how the industry and products are enabling a safer, healthier and more rewarding future for people around the world. The challenge technology companies face today is innovation in solutions that help petrochemical companies improve profit margins and operational excellence, especially in the areas of Reliability, Process & Personal Safety, Product Stewardship, and Environmental compliance.
The demand for cleaner fuels and unconventional gas has increased and petrochemical producers need to adapt to new operating environments. Naphtha is here to stay and will remain the key petrochemical feedstock. Petrochemical end-users have a variety of alternatives such as LPG, shale gas, tar sands derived bitumen, upgraded synthetic liquid fuels & even crude oil as a feedstock.
Advances in technology can see a growing utilization of methanol, coal, ethanol and CO2 as petrochemical feedstocks, with the ‘green’ factor in ethanol & CO2 usage already fueling interest among corporations to invest in further research and development activities.
- Prof. Farid Benyahia, Qatar University
Professor & Head of Chemical Engineering Department, Qatar
- Rob Parry, BASF - The Chemical Company
Executive Account Manager, Chemical Catalyst
- Dr. Trevor J. Hutley, Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
General Manager, Product & Technology Development
- Abdullah Al-Saeed, TASNEE Co.
PDH & PP Operations Manager
- Abdulhadi Al-Ajmi, Equate Petrochemicals
R & D Leader
- Dhaval Shah, SABIC Innovative Plastics
Sustainability Program Manager
- Harith Al-Qurtas, TASNEE Petrochemicals, Saudi Arabia
General Manager Operations
- Pawan K. Bassim Chevron Phillips Chemical Co LP, USA
Global Director Licensing
- Randy Hagenson, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co LP, USA
- Martijn Vogelzang, Lyondellbasell Industries, Germany
Licensing Manager, Europe & AFMEI
- *Benjamin Sporton, World Coal Association (Uk)
- *Mobarak Al-Mobarak, Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu
Director General for Planning & Investment
- *J. Delgado Diestre, CIC, SA – Petrocarabobo Service Company (Venezuela)
- *Magdalena Piatkowska, ORLEN Upstream (Poland)
- Highlight the future of innovation & technologies in the Downstream industry
- Learn more about alternative feedstocks available for petrochemical producers
- Discuss trends in effective energy use & adopting cleaner fuels and reducing Co2 emissions
- Come up with solutions on successful integration and catalyst development
- Take in insight into technological advances & wastewater treatment for petrochemical plants
Who should attend:
Job Titles: Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEO’s / Managing Directors, Head of Strategy, Head of Technology, Director Technical & Technical Managers, Heads of Catalyst, Head of Olefins, Steam Cracker, Polymer, Chemicals, Project Management Specialists, Head of Operations, Chief Operating Officers, Process Engineers, Plant Managers, Licensors, R&D professionals, Analysts and Consultants, etc.
Industries: Petrochemical Producers, Refineries, Oil and Gas Majors, Renewable Energy Companies, Technology Providers, EPC Companies, Catalyst Companies, Chemical Companies.
Testimonies of past attendees:
It was a real pleasure to participate in this forum I truly enjoyed the interaction with all the delegates and the facilities and the organization was very good.
- Harith Al-Qurtaas, General Manager Operations, TASNEE
Thanking you for this wonderful feedback, Ramesh truly found participating in the conference enlightening and a very satisfactory experience. much thanks
- Global Communications Manager, ME Global
I wish to congratulate you for the successful completion of a very well organised and structured conference. Having attended several conferences arranged by different organisers, I found this to be one of the most professional events. Do let me know if you need any help from me in the future.
- Rajeev Pandia, Chief Mentor, KnowGenex
I think the event had a great agenda and was very well organized/executed. Several talks were outstanding All in all, it was a great conference and I’m glad that I attended.
- John Kibler, Director, Corporate Development, Materia, Inc.
Event Website: http://www.fleminggulf.com/energy/middle-east/2nd-annual-global-petrochemicals-technology-conference