Asia Pacific Maritime (APM) is the one-stop market for the region’s maritime community, showcasing the latest in marine engineering and port technology.
Regarded by the industry as the region’s premier maritime event, APM offers a holistic business experience by combining a comprehensive exhibition, high-powered conferences and seminars, and a host of networking sessions that connect quality Asia Pacific buyers to international maritime suppliers.
While sourcing products that will put your company at the forefront of the maritime business, APM also allows you to explore new international markets and grow your business globally.
Celebrating its 12th edition in 2012, APM is one of Asia's most established and proven maritime exhibitions and is strongly supported by the international maritime community. Take this opportunity to create business exposure with the industry where over 900 leading international maritime exhibitors across 50 countries converge with over 9,000 Asian visitors.
Why visit APM?
- APM provides a holistic business experience by combining a comprehensive exhibition, high-powered conferences and seminars, and a host of networking sessions.
- APM has strong international country representationincluding China P.R.C., Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Romania, Singapore, South Korea and United Kingdom.
- Meet more than 900 participants from over 50 countries bringing you the latest cutting edge maritime products, technologies and services.
Take this opportunity to source and buy, renew and establish new contacts, or check out the latest trends and information on the maritime industry.
Who should attend?
- Ship Managers
- Ship Builders & Repairers
- Cargo & Container Terminal Operators
- Classification Societies
- Ship Registrars
- Legal Professionals
- Distributors & Agents
- Freight Forwarders
- Government Agencies
- Navy & Police Coast Guards
- Naval Architects & Designers
- Offshore Suppliers & Services
- Port and Maritime Agents
- Port Authorities & Services
- Public Administrators
- Ship Chandlers
- Ship Operators
- Logistic Companies
- Shipping Agents and Brokers
- Shipping Lines
- Workboat Builders
- Maritime Crewing / Manning / Recruitment Agents
- Other Maritime Organisations
Visit Asia Pacific Maritime 2012