Conference Name: Asia Port Construction Summit 2011
Dates: 13 – 15 June 2011
Venue: Sheraton Towers, SINGAPORE
Contact Name: Eileen David
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Contact Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: [email protected]
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
As a uniquely project dominated event, the Asia Port Construction Summit 2011 is your one-stop shop to assess market opportunities and meet top port operators from across Asia!
According to the latest ranking of the world's busiest ports by cargo tonnage, 9 ports out of the top 10 are in Asia. With the Asian economy’s rapid growth and increased international trade, the need for supporting infrastructure has never been so apparent. The increased usage of regional ports has been inevitable and countries including India, Vietnam, Indonesia, China and others are putting great efforts into developing their port infrastructure.
Featuring an expert speaker panel of top Asian port operators including Busan Port Authority, Portek International, Tianjin Port Group, Vinalines, JNPT India, Cai Lan International Container Terminal, Indonesia Port Corporation, Mundra Port & Sez and Portek IT & Automation, the Asia Port Construction Summit 2011 will showcase project updates, evaluate the rational for capacity expansion, consider construction best practice, and look at country specific success factors.
Join us in Singapore this 13 – 15 June 2011 as we bring together all these port industry players and more to discuss the projects, related government regulations, investment opportunities and the country specific port markets outlook.
5 Reasons Not To Miss This Event:
- This is the only Asian Port Projects focused event, showcasing investment and contracting opportunities
- Understand the port market in Asia and hear the latest projects updates from China, India, Vietnam, South Korea, Indonesia, and Singapore
- Develop strategic partnerships and alliances with key port operators
- Evaluate commercial and technical criteria for successful port capacity expansion
- Hear from top port companies on meeting regulatory, technical and commercial challenges for expansion and upgrade projects
- 10+ port operators highlighting projects and market opportunities
- Port Operators Dialogue – Trends in International Port Operations, and implications for future port development
- Port development strategies across all of Asia
- Best Practice in port upgrade and expansion project management
- Country case studies on successful project outcomes
- Green Port Development
- Investor expectations from Port Development projects
Visit the Asia Port Construction Summit website at www.ibc-asia.com/portconstruction for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.