Conference Name: 4th Annual CBM
Dates: 11 – 14 July 2011
Venue: Hilton Hotel, SINGAPORE
Contact Name: Eileen David
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Contact Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: [email protected]
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
The 4th Annual CBM conference this 11 – 14 July 2011 in Singapore walks you through the opportunities for investments in key CBM markets, as well as the regulatory, operational and technical challenges facing CBM field development today.
Packed with 28+ sessions examining CBM operator case studies, field development strategies and technology, relevant to your entire CBM teams, the 4th Annual CBM conference not only provides commercial and practical insight to capitalize on CBM opportunities but opens the arena to explore other unconventional gas avenues, like shale gas.
Featuring an expanded programme with 2 dedicated conference tracks focusing on “CBM Market Outlook & Commercial Opportunities” and “CBM Field Development”, the 4th Annual CBM will also highlight key policy & project updates from Indonesia, China, India & Australia.
This is your chance to network with players from across the complete CBM value chain, including key CBM resource markets and buyers and learn from the expert panel of speakers comprising representatives from CBM operators and reservoir specialists, government, power generation companies, finance & legal advisors, and energy experts.
Find out more at this not to be missed 4th Annual CBM event - the only conference dedicated to CBM investments, field development & technology!
What’s New For The 4th Annual CBM In 2011?
- 28+ CBM expert speakers
- 13+ regulatory, project & investment updates
- Special focus on key CBM markets: Indonesia, China, Australia & India
- 2 dedicated streams focusing on “CBM Market Outlook & Commercial Opportunities” and “CBM Field Development”
Key Conference Themes To Be Addressed Include:
- Asia Pacific outlook on natural gas & LNG
- Strategic CBM business models & new CBM project updates from Australia, China, Indonesia & India
- Funding CBM companies and projects
- The role of CBM in the future energy mix
- Asia CBM fiscal policies & investment environment
- Evaluating evolving gas markets for key CBM sectors
- Partnerships & stakeholder management for CBM development
- Appraising & developing CBM reservoirs
- Drilling strategies & new techniques
- Production & completion strategies & technology
- Acquiring & investing in unconventional gas assets
- Advanced CBM technology
- CBM water & environment management
Get The Latest CBM Project Updates On:
- Sekayu Block, South Sumatra Indonesia / Sangatta West & Kutai Block East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Raniganj Block & Mannargudi Block, India
- Bowen Basin, Galilee Basin & Maryborough Basin, Queensland Australia
- Mungi Gas Field, Queensland Australia
- Liulin CBM Block, China
- Qinshui Basin & Xinjiang, China
- Shouyang Block, Shanxi Province China
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend The 4th Annual CBM Conference:
- The only CBM focused conference in Asia that examines CBM investments, field development & technology
- Dedicated field development & technology sessions for your CBM project teams
- Key policy & project updates from Indonesia, China, India & Australia
- An examination of CBM in the future energy mix of unconventional gas & LNG
- Market outlooks & commercial opportunities in key CBM markets
- Network with 70% of Oil & Gas & Independent CBM Companies
- Meet with CEO, VP & senior management decision makers
- New CBM water management & environment focused workshop
- Equip yourself with advanced CBM strategies & technology
- Learn how to invest and acquire unconventional gas assets
Visit the 4th Annual CBM website at www.cbmconference.com for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.