2nd Annual European Gas Forum
8th - 9th November, 2011, Vienna Austria
Event website: http://oilgas.flemingeurope.com/european-gas-forum/
What do you think: we moved from gold to dollars, will we move from dollars to an oil & gas standard?
European and Global overview of the situation within gas infrastructure, investment and market outlook is prepared for you in Vienna 8th - 9th November 2011 on 2nd Annual European Gas Forum 2011.
With so many questions surrounding the global Energy Mix, Europe faces many critical questions connected to short and mid- term energy security, and security of supply. Political Stability of suppliers, Investment Strategy, co-existence with renewables, replacing nuclear, and the development of new markets all must be addressed.
On one place you will have a possibility to meet experts from private sector, regulation authorities and power brokers operating in SEE, where is still a huge investment potential. Best practice and knowledge will present as well speakers out of region.
- CEO, Net4Gas s.r.o.
- Head (ERCB), Energy Community
- CVP, GDF Suez
- Gas Procurement and Planning, Director Iberdrola
- Head: Strategy & RA, Eustream a.s.
- Head of Regulatory and Legal Affaires, Open Grid Europe
- Investment strategies to address security of supply
- Hedge against price volatility
- Ramifications of un-conventional sources sourced in North America and Europe
- Maximise cross border cooperation
- Invest in the right infrastructure in the right place at the right time.
- Exploit the limitations of renewables with targeted services and technology
- Adapt strategies and contracts to fundamental market changes brought by unconventional sources and renewables
Who should Attend:
CEOs, COOs, Presidents, VPs, Heads, Directors and Managers of: Strategy and Portfolio, Project & Business Development, LNG, Infrastructure, Regulatory Affairs, Gas Unit, Pipeline Technology & Operations, Consultants, Analysts & Advisors from Associations and Institutes
Find more reasons to attend on http://oilgas.flemingeurope.com/european-gas-forum/ or contact Martina Izak on email@example.com or +421 257 272 137.