FLNG 14- 16 June 2011
Hyatt Regency- The Churchill, London
10% Discount for Oil Offshore Marine members! Quote VIP code: FKN3A4XOOOWL
Now in it’s 6th year, FLNG was the world’s first and is now the world’s largest conference on floating LNG. This conference will bring you all the key players under one roof: hear the latest from leading energy companies, fresh insights from FPSO Operators and their providers plus new perspectives from thought leaders and industry experts. Offering business critical information for the offshore LNG community, FLNG will see a unique gathering of LNG offtakers, energy companies, FPSO operators/designers, shipyards, marine engineers, systems providers and financiers. Don’t miss the abundance of networking opportunities as well as the pre-conference summit: What’s Missing For the Sanction Of The First LNG-FSPO Project? For more details please visit the website: http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKN3A4XOOOWL
These are just a few of the critical issues which will be addressed by our outstanding speaker faculty:
- Is floating LNG a game changer for the LNG Industry? What commercial parameters are needed to drive the industry forwards?
- The current status of LNG FPSO projects: Case studies from the players at the centre of recent developments
- Small vs. large scale floating LNG – What are the key characteristics? Which is right for your LNG business model?
- How do energy companies view FLNG and the role it will play in the global energy market place of the future? What are the challenges – commercial, technical and political – to be overcome?
- LNG/FLNG economics – What are the critical issues to address? Can there be profitable developments at current LNG prices?
- Economics of a FLNG Project - Creating the business case and putting it all together for an actual development opportunity
- The importance of partnering and bringing together the right project participants
- Essential legal issues to consider in FLNG joint ventures and partnerships
- Risk assessment, management and mitigation for FLNG
- What are the unique regulatory challenges of developing Floating LNG?
- Addressing the technical challenges to overcome to move LNG production to an offshore setting
- In depth analysis of transfer systems; LNG FPSO build and integration challenges; hull structures, containment and mooring
- The latest developments in liquefaction technologies: when will choices mature?
- What’s new in floating regasification and what are the lessons for floating liquefaction?
- When will offshore LNG production become a widespread gas monetisation solution?
ICBI’s track record in putting together an exceptional speaker faculty is unrivalled-confirmed speakers so far include:
- Edward Scott, Senior Vice President, Development, EXCELERATE ENERGY
- Earl Green, Group Chief Technical Director, PETROLEUM CORPORATION OF JAMAICA
- Rudolf Huber, Head of Business Development, ECONGAS
- Shahrokh Mohammadi, Project Manager Gas Solutions, TULLOW OIL
- Philip Eystein Fjeld, CEO, FLEX LNG
- Øivin Iversen, Vice President, FPSO Business Area, HOEGH LNG
- David Ledesma, Fellow, OXFORD INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY STUDIES
- Brian Songhurst, Director of LNG, ENERGY & POWER
- Captain Mark Lane, Vice President Operations, EXCELERATE ENERGY
- Jos Leo, FLNG Director, CB&I LUMMUS
- David Colson, Business Development Director, GAZTRANSPORT & TECHNIGAZ
- Tor Skogan, Vice President Gas, MOSS MARITIME
- Scott Tackett, Marketing, Oil & Gas, ROLLS ROYCE
- Thomas Lamb, Former Director of the Shipbuilding Research Lab and NAVSEA Ship Production Science Program, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
- Howard Rogers, Senior Research Fellow, OXFORD INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY STUDIES
- Ole Stenhagen, Equity Analyst, SEB ENSKILDA
- Paul Nicholson, Managing Director, MARSH
- Ian Catterall, Head of Natural Resources, BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI
- Ravi Suri, Managing Director, Regional Head Project & Export Finance,EMEA, Central & South Asia, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Our programme is driven by extensive research with the LNG industry so that we really tackle the issues at the top of your agenda. And we understand how important it is to innovate when planning our events so that we can bring you new ways to network and gather vital information to move your business forward. We don’t want you to suffer “death by powerpoint” so our events include speed networking, VIP lunch discussions, technology show cases, technical streams, masterclasses and summits so that you can build the agenda that meets your needs.
This conference has SOLD OUT in previous years, so early booking is recommended.
Oil Offshore Marine members receive a 10% discount! Quote VIP code FKN3A4XOOOWL or simply follow this link: http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKN3A4XOOOWL
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200
Email: info @ icbi .co .uk