Floating LNG 2011
29 - 30 November 2011
Renaissance Greenway Plaza Hotel, Houston
Visit event homepage
FLNG Houston is a one stop shop for anyone wanting to learn about the latest developments and debate the key challenges going forward with speakers from every part of the FLNG value chain – from Energy Companies; LNG FPSO Operators; Shipyards; EPC Contractors; Suppliers; Lawyers and Financiers.
Here are just some of the critical issues to be addressed to move your business forward in 2011:
• Is floating LNG a game changer for the LNG Industry? What commercial parameters are needed to drive the industry forwards?
• The current status of LNG FPSO projects: Case studies from the players at the centre of recent developments
• Small vs. large scale floating LNG – Which is right for your LNG business model?
• How do energy companies view FLNG and the role it will play in the global energy market place of the future?
• LNG/FLNG economics – Can there be profitable developments at current LNG prices?
• Economics of a FLNG project - Creating the business case for an actual development opportunity
• Essential legal issues in FLNG joint ventures and partnerships
• Risk assessment, management and mitigation for FLNG
• Regulatory challenges of developing Floating LNG?
• Technical challenges to overcome to move LNG production to an offshore setting
• In depth analysis of transfer systems; LNG FPSO build and integration challenges; hull structures, containment and mooring
• What’s new in floating regasification. What are the lessons for floating liquefaction?
• When will offshore LNG production become a widespread gas monetisation solution?
Hear From Over 35 Leading Industry Experts Including:
FLEX LNG, HÖEGH LNG, SBM OFFSHORE, EXCELERATE ENERGY, INTEROIL, ECONGAS, ATP OIL & GAS, PETROLEUM CORPORATION OF JAMAICA, TECHNIP, EXMAR, AIR PRODUCTS, FMC TECHNOLOGIES, CB & I LUMMUS, GAZTRANSPORT & TECHNIGAZ, FRAMO ENGINEERING, ABS, MOSS MARITIME, LINDE ENGINEERING, COSTAIN ENERGY & PROCESS, SEA NG, RS PLATOU, UOP, DOUGLAS WESTWOOD, WOOD MACKENZIE, INTERNATIONAL ENERGY ASSOCIATES INC, ENERGY & POWER, THE AGA GROUP LLC, THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN, ZEUS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, TAYLOR-DEJONGH, MARSH, ENERGY CORPORATE FINANCE, BNP PARIBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE and many more...
PLUS Attend the pre-conference workshop: Will the Sanction of Shell prelude lead to an FLNG Market Bonanza? Led by Brian Songhurst, Director of LNG, ENERGY & POWER
Contact Tel + 44 (0)20 7017 7200
For the Latest Programme or to Register, please visit: http://www.informaglobalevents.com/FKN2234OOMWB
For a special 10% discount, quote VIP code: FKN2234OOMWB