Part of the world renowned FPSO training series:
FPSO Rio Training Course
Wednesday 28th – Friday 30th September 2011
JW Marriott Rio de Janeiro Hotel, Brazil
10% Oil Offshore Marine discount – to obtain, quote VIP Code: FPSORioOOM
The FPSO sector offshore Brazil is thriving! Numerous new FPSO projects are in the tender process or development phase – this could be an ideal opportunity for you and your company to break into the Brazilian market place and be part of this dynamic and profitable sector.
- Do you need to understand what it takes to successfully develop an FPSO project?
- Are you involved with the oil and gas industry but new to the FPSO sector?
- Have you been involved with an FPSO project in the past and now in need of a refresher course?
This training course will:
- Introduce you to FPSO design and technology
- Outline the key elements of FPSOs including regional differences in design, technology and project execution
- Review the regulatory issues, class, regional requirements and verification activities
- Gain an understanding of the overall commercial aspects of the project
- Examine the key safety and environmental issues for FPSO projects
- Review the key drivers for selecting and designing FPSO mooring and riser systems for different environments
- Detail the key scope areas and risks associated with tanker conversion to an FPSO
INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP SESSIONS
where you will have the opportunity to work with your fellow delegates on various FPSO projects and apply what you have learned!
This course regularly sells out - book early to avoid disappointment!
Get your FPSO and FLNG training all in one place!
Register for both the FPSO Rio Training Course and the FLNG Rio Technical Masterclass and Save $600. For details of the FLNG Rio Technical Masterclass please visit www.ibcenergy.com/flngmasterclassrio