Fundamentals of Exploration & Production Logistics
Maximising the efficiency of oil and gas logistics for the onshore and offshore E&P engineering supply chain.
This upstream supply chain course provides an overview of logistics within the E&P sector of the oil and gas business and an awareness of the many factors involved. From procurement and inventory to storage and care of the wide range of materials required by upstream operations, the course examines the key elements of this crucial function. It explains the various types of transport used to move people and equipment to where they're needed, as well as analysing the impact of global trade and management issues.
"Highlights and explains the critical role played by logistics in supporting the E&P sector of the oil and gas industry"
"Everything you need to know to get materials and personnel where they're needed, when they're needed"
Topics covered in this training course include:
- Introducing Logistics in Exploration and Production
- Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory and Stock
- Managing the Warehousing Function
- Receiving Goods, O&G Materials and Asset Management
- Managing the Transportation Function
- International Trade, Environment and other Management Issues
The training is ideal for:
- Offshore contractors plus oil and gas company employees moving into materials management
- Logistics resource planners, supply chain professionals and project managers aiming for an E&P focus
- Marine and supply base personnel supporting E&P operations
- Upstream managers and supervisors involved with inward and outward oil and gas logistics functions
- New employees requiring a comprehensive understanding of energy logistics
For more information about this fundamentals programme, please visit http://www.ibcglobalacademy.com/FLR2236OM, where you can download the brochure or apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of our customer services team on (0)20 7017 5510 or email email@example.com