Thoroughly explaining the design and operation of floating production, storage and offloading systems
Commences 21st November 2011. Delivered by distance learning.
Visit website – Download course brochure
Our popular FPSO course investigates all aspects of the design, technology, commercial aspects, project management and operation of Floating Production, Storage & Offloading systems. Enrolment has now opened for the November intake – and we’re offering a discount of at least £200/US$330 for those that enrol early - don’t delay!
Delivered by part-time online distance education, you can study where ,when, and at the best speed for you, taking advantage of the detailed written study modules, online videos and tutorial forums run by our expert course director, John Preedy. John has worked throughout the industry and brings an unrivalled wealth of knowledge and experience to share on the course tutorial forum.
The course is structured into 6 study modules:
1. Offshore Exploration, Production, Field Development and Floating Production Hosts
2. Project Development and Management, Field Options and FPSO Considerations and Contracts
3. FPSO Design: Hull, Accommodation, Mooring, Turrets and Risers
4. Topside Processes: Production, Storage and Export
5. Regulatory Requirements, Safety and Environmental Issues
6. Contractual, Economic and Risk Considerations; Field Development Case Studies
If the programme interests you, visit the website for further information or download the brochure here for full syllabus and fee information.
You can apply for this training online, with secure payment accepted in £, US$ and € by credit card for your convenience.