Fundamentals of Global Energy
A global energy course by distance learning, analysing global challenges and opportunities - fossil fuels to renewables, nuclear to hydro
This course, delivered over 12 weeks, enables a complete study and critical analysis of the industry’s parts. Combining the science, technology, economics, history, forecasting and politics with the commercial realities of the power and energy industry, it gives an integrated and impartial view of the attributes and drawbacks of the various energy and power sources.
"A supremely detailed and well-balanced introduction covering all aspects of the industry"
"Unlocks the knowledge needed to analyse how today's industry works and where it's heading”
By studying this programme, you will address the following topics:
- Global issues and trends impacting the energy industry
- Fossil fuels: oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal
- Power generation, energy efficiency, nuclear and hydro power
- Transportation energy, vehicle designs and biofuels
- Renewable sources of energy for power generation
- Energy economics, viability and sustainability
The training is ideal for:
- Analysts, consultants, strategy advisors and public affairs managers
- National, regional and local government officials and policy advisors
- Engineers, scientists and project managers
- Power, energy, and utility business managers
- Financiers, investors and lawyers working within the energy sector
- New employees needing a comprehensive industry understanding
For more information about this fundamentals programme, please visit http://www.ibcglobalacademy.com/FLR2237OM , where you can download the brochure or apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of our customer services team on (0)20 7017 5510 or email [email protected]