Fundamentals of Oil & Gas
Understanding the industry from upstream exploration and production to downstream refining, marketing, retailing and beyond
This oil and gas distance learning training course will ensure a thorough, accurate and up-to-date knowledge of oil and gas fundamentals. It offers a unique blend of broad global perspectives with enough detail to understand and work within the oil and gas sector with confidence. The programme is one of the very few which gives a universal educational grounding in the industry without the need for travel or attendance at seminars.
"The course is an excellent way of learning about all streams and facets of the oil and gas industry"
(Sam Modica, Finance Director, Songa Offshore SE)
"Very challenging, comprehensive and informative"
(Dorothy Pinyoloya, Managing Director, Jdora Ug Ltd)
This course covers the industry from upstream to downstream and beyond, addressing:
- An introduction to the oil and gas industry, its history, structure and key terminologies
- The fundamentals of finding oil and gas: geology, exploration and access
- Extracting and processing oil and gas
- Oil refining and gas treatment: transportation, storage, processing and distribution
- The commercialisation of oil and gas: selling, trading and regulation
- Managing oil and gas: global issues affecting the industry, its current state and future direction
The training is ideal for:
- Experts seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- Exploration, engineering, production and refining personnel seeking wider understanding
- Government civil servants, industry bodies and development agency personnel
- Analysts, traders, marketing, sales, public relations and retail experts
- New recruits to the oil, gas and energy industry
For more information about this fundamentals programme, please visit http://www.ibcglobalacademy.com/FLR2228OM, where you can download the brochure or apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of our customer services team on (0)20 7017 5510 or email [email protected]