Event Website: Visit the site - go ahead and register now
Optimise your asset integrity strategy to cost-effectively mitigate risk and prolong asset life
With more and more physical assets passing their expected lifecycle, and new assets being constructed using new technology, it is becoming increasingly important to implement asset integrity strategies that ensure the maximum mitigation of risk for the minimum cost.
The Integrated Asset Integrity Management 2011 is only forum of its kind to give senior asset integrity professionals from upstream AND downstream oil and gas, chemical/petrochemical and utilities an insight into making asset integrity strategy which will filter through the whole of your organisation. This is the only event constructed specifically to encourage cross-industry knowledge sharing and the focused agenda pools best-practice asset integrity strategies from across upstream and downstream oil and gas, chemical petrochemical and utilities.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn to put in place the procedures, processes and solutions you need to integrate asset integrity into your company culture and operational procedures
- Examine tools, processes and technologies to help you to mitigate more risk for less money
- Hear best practice and experiences of taking a risk-based approach to asset integrity management
- Identify the latest techniques to integrate corrosion management as a key element of plant risk and safety
- Understand how to keep on budget in the face of increasingly stringent safety standards
- Learn to manage assets that have already outlived the lifecycle originally planned for them
- Find out how all your existing management systems can be successfully integrated to cost effectively increase the lifecycle of your assets
- Optimise your KPIs and metrics to more accurately measure the effectiveness of your asset integrity programme
This event offers a unique opportunity to find out how senior executives from your competitors and peers are devising and deploying asset integrity management throughout all departments, and communicating this effectively to senior colleagues and down through the company. You’ll also leave the event armed with new tools and techniques for managing and mitigating risk, improving process safety and cost-effectively inspecting and maintaining your assets.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Sedgwick, Head of Engineering and R&D Technical Services, Scottish Power
- Gerhard Ersdal, Lead Advisor, Structural Integrity, Petroleum Safety Authority
- Dr Alex Stacey, Strategy Manager, Ageing and Life Extension Inspection Programme, Health & Safety Executive UK
- John Woodhouse, Project Director, SALVO Project
- Holger Springer, Reliability Manager, Bayernoil
- Alexander Oberfrank, Surface Process Safety & Integrity Manager, OMV
- Stewart Myles, Asset Integrity Manager, GL Noble Denton
- Mark Gurley, Senior Consultant, Meridium Inc.
- Dr Qiying Yan, RAM Business Director, Process Integration Ltd
- Dr David Embrey, Managing Director, Human Reliability
- Richard Tiplady, Owner, TEMS Ltd
If your company is dealing with the challenges involved in maintaining the asset integrity of physical assets then this meeting is for you.
E&Ps, refineries and utilities operating across Europe and the Middle East will be joining together this September in London to find solutions to the specific challenges of optimizing asset integrity to cost-effectively mitigating risk and prolonging asset life.
The agenda is specifically tailored to address issues relevant to professionals from oil and gas majors, independents, chemical and petrochemical, utilities and solutions providers with the job titles below. The forum facilitates the share of best practice among oil and gas industries and actively promotes knowledge exchange between upstream and downstream oil and gas with interactive roundtables, workshops and structured networking.
If the event's right for you- register now - before the next early booking discount and join OMN, Bayernoil, Scottish Power, and Meridium now.