Integrity Management in Oil&Gas Industries on 26th - 29th September 2011 in Prague, Czech Republic
Learn how to perform as a world class company while ensuring facility integrity and protecting Health, Safety and the Environment and gives assurance to management and shareholders that the assets integrity is well maintained.
During this 4 days course the participant will:
- Reveal the different Inspection, Monitoring & Measurement technique
- Be provided with a process how to measure corporate performance against identified Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Learn to recognize the different control options and explains how good mitigation can reduce the risk exposure
- Understand the asset life cycle, from design to abandonment
- Discuss his organization's specific problems
- The Instructor will use his patented “Hudson Express Train Game” as a tool to measure the participant's understanding
- Be a part of an intimate atmosphere of a small group of participants to allow effective coverage, group disscusion, networking and interaction
Abdelaziz M. Salah Eldin
who was until very recently the Operation and Integrity Advisor for Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) in the UAE and has:
- 30 years of experiences; has made a major contribution to the development of assets corrosion management strategies/ philosophies and relevant integrity assurance issues for many major operators
- developed the process, methodology, operation and training scheme for the internationally recognised webbased industrial coatings business solution EP Max
- developed over 45 technical specifications and manuals in the field of corrosion and integrity management.
Who should attend
The target participants are Upstream and Downstream professionals:
• Asset Managers, Team leaders and senior engineers engaged the
development, roll-out implementation and review of the Asset Integrity
• Pipelines, Wells, Structures, Plant & Facilities Projects, Design, Operation &
Maintenance Engineers, Leaders & Managers
• Corrosion and Integrity group members
• QA/QC specialists & Inspection Engineers
For more information contact Alexandra Spirova on firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 257 272 118.