Conference Name: Offshore Drilling Rigs 2011
Dates: 26 – 29 July 2011
Venue: Hilton Hotel, SINGAPORE
Contact Name: Eileen David
Contact Email: Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Contact Fax: +65 – 6508 2408
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: email@example.com
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
The Offshore Drilling Rigs conference this 26 – 29 July 2011 in Singapore presents a unique opportunity to find out first hand about the latest growth opportunities emerging from this sector.
As the only event in Asia focusing exclusively on the latest commercial and technological developments in the offshore drilling rig market, Offshore Drilling Rigs will bring together key decision makers from major oil companies, leading rig owners and contractors, shipyards, technology providers and energy experts who all contribute to highlight future rig investment opportunities across Asia, and globally.
Learn how your business can develop offshore rig investment strategies targeted around the region’s hottest projects, as well as assess technology development trends and their applications to improve project returns.
Get updated on rig market expenditure patterns and how they vary between different market sectors, so that your business can sharpen mid and long term business strategies.
Gain crucial insights into the hottest topics, including where and how to secure new contracts across the offshore rig market, and identifying new partnering & collaboration opportunities from both deepwater & shallow water E & P projects.
Don’t miss the Offshore Drilling Rigs conference – THE leading event providing you with key regional and project updates!
What’s New for 2011?
- Expanded programme – choose from 25+ sessions covering breaking Market Updates, Rig Construction, Design & Technology as well as Operations & Safety
- Multiple track options covering Offshore Drilling Rig Commercial Opportunities and Construction/Technology
- Renowned international speakers covering the hottest offshore markets
- Deepwater & shallow water project updates
- Shipbuilding insights covering design & technology innovations for deepwater & shallow water offshore drilling rigs and drill ship vessels
- Financing outlook covering rig investments as well as chartering & leasing options
- Global and regional trends in oil markets, and new investment in offshore E&P projects
- Next Generation Offshore Drilling Rigs – Design and Technology Innovations
- Owner/Operator Think Tank – forecasting demand and chartering rates across key segments for both shallow and deepwater rig vessels
- Commissioning & decommissioning rigs – latest developments
- Investing in Offshore Drilling Rigs – what, where and how?
Key themes covered at this year’s event include:
- Offshore Rig Market Outlook and Global Investment Trends
- Rig Market Capital Availability and Comparative Investment Models
- Regional Offshore Field Development Plans, Drilling Activities’ Forecasts and Rig Investment Potential
- Rig Supply and Demand Scenario Updates
- Rig Construction Market and Project Collaboration Challenges and Opportunities
- Technology Advances in Rig Design, Construction, Operations and Maintenance
- Experience and Models in Overcoming Rig Operation and Offshore Drilling HSE Challenges
- Effective Contract and Risk Management
Visit the Offshore Drilling Rigs website at www.offshoredrillrigs.com for more information on the full speaker line-up and complete conference agenda.