Conference Name: Offshore Support Vessels China
Dates: 28 – 30 November 2011
Venue: Grand Hyatt Shanghai, CHINA
Contact Name: Eileen David
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Contact Fax: +65 – 6508 2408
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: [email protected]
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
This 28 – 30 November 2011, Asia’s largest OSV conference goes to China, as the producers of the premier Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) annual conference series in Singapore will be hosting the inaugural Offshore Support Vessels China conference at the Grand Hyatt Shanghai.
About 1 trillion yuan is expected to be invested during the implementation of China’s 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015), with the majority going to offshore oil exploration. In addition, with Chinese shipyards accounting for over 40% of global AHTS, and 20% of PSV orders, it is evident that the country is seeking more dependence on marine industries as a strategic development move.
With CNOOC alone showing a 30% increase in CAPEX spend during 2010, the Offshore Support Vessels China conference will put the focus on contracting opportunities in China’s domestic offshore logistics sector, and will also review the critical role of China’s shipbuilding industry on the markets.
Learn the secrets of the world’s largest offshore vessel builder at this year’s Offshore Support Vessels China conference, where you will get a chance to hear directly from Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group. Chairman and CEO, Simon Liang, will explain the group’s secret of success on a more strategic level while Chief Technical Officer, Ye Zhao, will discuss their progress and efforts on technology and design of OSVs.
Co-located with the 5th Annual Bunkering in Asia and the 11th International Dry Bulk Review conference, the Offshore Support Vessels China conference will provide a prime platform to network with top global and industry executives from across the offshore marine and oil & gas value chain.
Hear From Our Unparalleled Line-up Of Speakers, Including:
• Sarasij Majumder, Chief Operating Officer for Offshore, Project/Business, Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Co. Ltd., India
• Dr. Markus Johannes Voege, Vice President – Operations & Production, Drydocks World, UAE
• John Payne, Group Business Development Director, Hallin Marine, Singapore
• Denis Welch, CEO, Mermaid Maritime, Thailand
• Johnson Sutjipto, Commissioner, Wintermar Offshore Marine Group, Indonesia
• Sugiman Layanto, President Director, Wintermar Offshore Marine Group, Indonesia
• Capt. Sharad Tyagi, General Manager, Reliance Industries Limited, India
• Leong Seng Keat, Executive Director, Nam Cheong, Malaysia
• Francis Tang, General Manager, Wartsila Ship Design
• Arnstein Eknes, Segment Director, Special Ships, DNV
• Francis Wong, Sales Director, Cargotec Marine
• Tor Arne Myklebust, Technology Manager, ABB Marine
• Gunnar Haug, Market & Sales Director – Far East And Middle East, Ulstein
• Xu Guang, Project Underwriting Department, China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation
• Bo Yubao Vice Director Offshore Petroleum Engineering Institute Shanghai, SINOPEC
• Simon Liang, Chairman and CEO, Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group
• Ye Zhao, CTO, Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group
• Paul Zhou Marketing Director, China Merchants Heavy Industry (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
• Yang Zhengyan, Offshore Manager, International Far Eastern Leasing Co. Ltd.
• George Zhang Guanghao, Business Development Manager Offshore China, Germanischer Lloyd (China)
• Gijsbert de Jong, Plan Approval Office Manager, Bureau Veritas China
• China’s Offshore Oil & Gas Market and Opportunities for Local and International Companies
• Ship owner Panel: Forecasting New Build Requirements and Expectations from Shipyards
• China’s Shipbuilding Role in the Global OSV Market
• How are the PRC Shipbuilders Positioned in the Technological Ladder?
• OSV Shipbuilding Developments and Trends in China
• Strategies to Improve Shipyard Competitiveness in Offshore Marine Sector
• What are the challenges for International Shipowners when placing Orders in China?
• New Developments in AHTS and PSVs
• Shipyard Panel: Leveraging New Technologies in Building Highly Sophisticated OSVs
Visit the Offshore Support Vessels China website at www.osvchinaconference.com today for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.