Conference Name: 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia Summit
Dates: 27 – 30 September 2011
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel, SINGAPORE
Contact Name: Eileen David
Contact Email: Eileen.email@example.com
Contact Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Contact Fax: +65 – 6508 2408
Organiser Name: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Organiser URL: www.ibc-asia.com
Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organiser Tel: +65 – 6508 2400
Organiser Fax: +65 – 6508 2407
As the first in Asia to provide a Smart Grids platform, the Smart Grids Asia Summit is back for its 3rd Annual run this 27 – 30 September 2011 in Singapore.
With a central theme of “Investing in T&D Infrastructure & Renewable Energy for Continuous, Efficient, Reliable & Clean Electricity”, the 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia Summit will give you the chance to hear, first hand, the opportunities to invest in Asia’s T&D infrastructure.
With 2 dedicated streams showcasing 28+ sessions closely examining the Smart Grid value chain, including 17+ case study highlights, this year’s event brings together policy makers, regulators, utilities and ICT providers to discuss the modernization of Asia’s transmission and distribution infrastructure with the end goal of delivering continuous, efficient, reliable and clean electricity supply.
This is your platform to identify Asia Pacific’s diverse electricity needs and new business opportunities, from major investments in T&D foundations and upgrades to renewable energy development and energy efficient initiatives for sustainable energy supply of the future.
Meet with top level representatives from key government authorities and utilities from across the globe at this 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia Summit and be at the forefront of Asia’s T&D infrastructure investment and developments!
Uncover Asia’s Electricity Infrastructure Needs at this 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia Summit
- How competitive electricity markets in Asia opens up the T&D sector
- Key drivers & opportunities for investments in Asia’s T&D and renewable energy sector
- Stakeholder partnerships & collaboration for smart grid development
- Telecommunications network development for a smarter, more efficient grid
- Transmission network expansion projects & demand side planning
- Grid capacity & reliability developments & investments
- Grid and market requirements for realizing renewable energy resources
- Microgrids & energy management in non-interconnected power systems
- Enabling the integration of new initiatives like electric vehicles
- Integration of new outage management systems to enhance control & management of power outages
What’s New for 2011?
- 17+ case studies uncovering T&D & renewable energy investment & development opportunities
- 28+ sessions closely examining the Smart Grid value chain
- Country representation from Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, China, Vietnam, Australia, Canada, US & Japan
- Key drivers & opportunities for investments in renewable energy & Smart Grid technology
- 2 dedicated streams focusing on “T&D Capacity, Quality & Reliability of Electricity Supply” and “Renewable Energy Resources, Microgrids & Energy Efficiency”
- Special focus workshops
Hear What Our Past Attendees Have To Say:
- “The most beneficial aspect of attending this conference is the excellent update from key Governments and Utilities in the region. It has been an excellent networking opportunity.” - Max Bryan, Principal Engineer, Alcatel – Lucent
- “Smart Grids Asia was engaging with excellent quality presentations. What made this conference interesting and different was the international perspectives, not just from Asia, but case studies from the US, Canada, Netherlands, Greece & Sweden” - Mark de Laeter, General Manager, Western Power Australia
- “The most beneficial aspect of attending this conference has been the global knowledge sharing of developments in Smart Grids. I was pleased with the level of detail involved in the different projects and case studies” - Christopher Selvin, Manager, Electrical Testing & Automation, Tata Power
Visit the 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia website at http://www.smartgridssummit.com/ for more information on the full programme agenda and speaker line-up.