The next phase of development for northern Australia’s & South East Asia’s gas & petroleum projects
IIR Conferences’ 17th Annual SEAAOC - South East Asia Australia Offshore Conference 2011, delivered in partnership between the Northern Territory Government and IIR Conferences, returns to Darwin in October this year.
Benefit from the best case studies, keynote presentations, panel sessions and interactive workshops led by the oil and gas industry's most highly respected speakers and captains of industry.
SEAAOC provides you with an unrivalled means of meeting and networking with the petroleum industry's key senior decision makers, in one place!
Leading experts speaking at this year's event include:
- The Hon Paul Henderson MLA, Chief Minister, Northern Territory
- The Hon. Martin Ferguson MLA, Ministerfor Resources, Energy & Tourism, Australian Government
- The Hon Ian Macfarlane, Shadow Minister for Energy & Resources, Australian Government
- Mike Sangster, Managing Director, Total E&P Australia
- Ken Fitzpatrick, Chief Executive Officer, PTTEP Australasia
- Jean-Francois Letellier, GDF SUEZ Bonaparte
- Sean Kildare, General Manager Darwin, INPEX
- Page Maxson, Project Director, Australia Pacific LNG
- Antonio Baldassarre, Managing Director, eni Australia
- John Anderson, Vice President - WA/NT, Santos Limited
- Richard Cottee, Chief Executive Officer, Nexus Energy
- Jurgen Hendrich, CEO & Managing Director, MEO
- Dominic Macklon, Darwin Area Manager, ConocoPhillips
And many more...
View Full Speaker Lineup
Highlights for SEAAOC 2011!
• Extensive workshop program - extend your learning experience!
• Enhanced speaker format - hear from over 30 presenters ranging from the junior explorers to the largest players in the region
• Larger exhibition space - increased opportunities to meet new business partners!
• New closing function boat cruise - view INPEX’s proposed Blaydin Point site and ConocoPhillips Darwin LNG plant at Wickham Point
• Multi-pass ticket! 1 ticket allows you unlimited access to 3 events!
Relax and do Busines with Fellow Delegates
at SEAAOC'S Networking Functions
■ The NT Resources Week 2011 Welcome Reception at Parliament House, hosted by Hon Paul Henderson MLA, Chief Minister of the Northern Territory
■ The NT Resources Week Official Gala Dinner - Sponsored by INPEX
■ NT Resources Week Networking Breakfast - Sponsored by AECOM
■ NT Resources Week Closing Cocktail Cruise - taking in the Blaydin Point site of the INPEX LNG development facility and the ConocoPhillips Darwin LNG plant at Wickham Point.
View Networking Event Details
NT RESOURCES WEEK 2011
SEAAOC will again be part of NT Resources Week for 2011.
Incorporating the 5th Annual Mining the Territory 2011, this innovative event brings together key industry leaders, opinion leaders and experts to provide you with up to date information on the current exploration, investment and development opportunities in the top ends resource industry.
View full details HERE
Over 70% of Exhibition Stands Already Sold!
NT Resources Week - 1 ticket, 2 events,
more visitors to your stand!
IIR’s NT Resources Week combines South East Asia Australia
Conference (SEAAOC) and Mining the Territory with one
The event allows you to meet and do business with over 800 industry leading decision makers from all areas of the resources sector and build outstanding relationships with your leading clients face-to-face
For further details how we can tailor a package to meet your needs please contact:
Megan Rogulski Tel +61 2 9080 4030 firstname.lastname@example.org
David Lewis Tel +61 2 9080 4054 email@example.com
Take your opportunity to tap into the booming, multibillion dollar offshore sector at SEAAOC 2011!
TO REGISTER CALL NOW! +61 2 9080 4090