CV OIL AND GAS QA/QC ENGINEER CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY QATAR
OIL AND GAS QA/QC ENGINEER CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY QATAR
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in OIL AND GAS QA/QC ENGINEER CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY QATAR - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kozhikode, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics&instrumentation engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Cyprus, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Yemen Present Location: Qatar, doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am a confident and self-assured graduate, holding graduate degree in Electronics&instumentation Engineering. My extrovert personality and professional experience makes me a strong candidate for the post of QC Engineer,(E&I) in your firm. I assure you the best out of me to make valuable contribution towards my employer’s efforts to remain worldwide leader in Engineering Industry.
My complete resume is enclosed herewith.
If appointed, I shall try to come up to your expectations and discharge my duties to your entire satisfaction. I am sure I shall prove to be an asset for your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Up to 6 years experience in OIL & GAS industry and currently
Working in CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, Qatar
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Supervised the Discipline QC Inspectors in his performance of inspection and testing activities.
2. Under the direction of Site QC Manager, is responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level in contract.
3. Holds pre-inspection meeting with construction / subcontractor prior to the start of any work to clarify inspection requirements, plans and procedures.
4. Conduct timely inspection meetings to resolve quality control problems and to discuss inspection schedule with the Company and Subcontractors.
5. Develop and reviews the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Control Procedures (QCP).
6. Coordinates the witness of inspections and tests with the Company and contractor
7. Reviews/ Approves all inspection reports and maintain them in manner which allows all personal concerned access to results.
8. Ensures that the QC/ Inspection work proceeds in accordance with Project Control Plan, Control Procedures and Inspection Procedures agreed with the Company.
9. Following up of Discrepancy Report and NCR
10. Coordinate with Client and Contractor
11. Coordinate with Certification Department
12. Monitoring RFI’s
13. Review project Drawings, P&ID, Data Sheets and Specifications
14. Supervise and monitor the instrumentation activities as per QCP and ITP and project specifications
15. Interfacing with construction contractor / subcontractor for installation fabrication and/ or operational testing activities to ensure conformance to engineering design and client criteria and are carried out without compromising quality and HSE policies and practices.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
First class Bachelor of Technology in ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION
(Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: WINDOWS 95/98,MICROSOFT OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to learn and adapting to new situations.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Hard working, innovative and entrepreneurial
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]