CV IT Offshore Data Process Inspection Engineer for MCS Oil Services Company Egypt
IT Offshore Data Process Inspection Engineer for MCS Oil Services Company Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in IT Offshore Data Process Inspection Engineer for MCS Oil Services Company Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am ambitious, motivated, hard worker and able to work under pressure. I also can cooperate with other colleagues in order to make things perfect and works seriously and sincerely.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1- Work as Computer Maintenance Engineer for 2 Years in gold click company (2001-2003).
2- Work as sales Engineer in Badr computer company for 1 year (2003-2004).
3- Work as maintenance computer engineer and network solutions for 3 year at free maintenance contracts for many companies (2004-2007).
4- Work as maintenance engineer for Monitors network and installation and maintenance (Lcd, Crt) in IBS
(BenQ Agent) for 3 months (Sep2007-Oct2007).
5-Work as Technical Support and IT Specialist For (Intertel Egypt) Retail Company in (Virgin Mega Store in City Stars) For 6 months (oct2007-Mar2008).
6-Work as Sales Engineer For (COMET for Trade And Engineering works)Agent Of (“KSB” Pumps And “Passavant Geiger”,etc..)
7-Work as Offshore Data Process Inspection Engineer for MCS Oil Services Company in the following projects for (7 months) :
• Offshore Drafts man for Petrobel fields in Meditiranian sea .
• Offshore Data Process Engineer for pipe line inspiction in (Salman , Darood) Fields in the Arabian Gulf.
8-Work as RnD Specialist in the Europian Group in Kuwait and was responisble for the followings :
• Evaluate all the current projects and make modification of the Plans, Targets, Job Discriptions, Costing Analysis.
• Research for new stratigeis to improve the group performance.
• Coordinate the technical issues between operations .
• Operating the group projects (VIP Sales, Iso Forms, CRM Devolpment).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated from Mechanical Power Engineering Department (May-2007) Mattaria Collage, Helwan University-Cairo-EGYPT.
• Graduation year Grade : good
• Graduation Project Grade : Distinction
• Month in (Cairo for Engineering Equipments) on the electric And Mechanical equipments that used in structure projects.
• 15 day in (Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles "MCV" Mercedes-Benz).
• Sales Skills Training program Course in the American Chamber Of Commerce
-Offshore Inspection Training at Online, offline viewer on MCS Oil.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
-Software, Hardware, All Windows Versions, Office Package, Graphics.
-5 years Experience in Maintenance and Networking Solutions Adviser.
-AutoCAD, Lab View, Inventor, Solid Age, Technical hardware, MS A+.
- Maintenance of (Monitors, TV’s (Lcd, crt), Laptops, ODD, HDD, DVD).
- Installation of Lcd monitors, Lcd TV’s, projectors, Network viewing.
-Inspection offshore software (Mcs Package, Quinsey, Online-Offilne)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
-Hand - on skill ability to work under pressure.
-Self motivation that make me able to learn fast.
-Excellent in Conversation, reading, writing skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Languages skill :
Read Write Speak
English Fair Fair Fair
German Good Fair Fair
Arabic Mother Tongue