Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecom Engineer ngHLR Engineer Huawei Technologies Telenor Core Network Project-PAKISTAN - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in electronics engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently working as ngHLR Engineer in Huawei since November 2008 to onward on ( Telenor Core Networks, PAKISTAN )
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
a) Working as ngHLR Engineer in Huawei Technologies (Telenor Core Network Project-PAKISTAN) since November 2008 to Onward.
Worked as BSS (BTS) ENGINEER in HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES (Pvt) Ltd PAKISTAN,
In WARID Telecom and UFONE Projects (Since December 2007 to October 2008)
1: Sites Installation (Huawei BTS 312, 3012, 3012AE)
2: Sites Integration
3: Sites Alarm patching & testing, BTS E-1 patching and BTS alarms trouble shooting.
4: sites Pre-PATs and PATs with customer (Warid)
1: Site Maintenance Terminal System O&M (software used to check overall working of Huawei BTS).
2: Site analyzer (used to measure VSWR & TRX Transmit power).
3: Net Monitor (used for call testing).
b) BSS Engineer in General systems (a Telecom equipment installation subcon) worked on WARID and UFONE projects of phase 5. From Dec2006 to Dec 2007 (1YEAR)
c) Worked as a BSS Engineer in KCN (a Telecom equipment installation Subcon) on UFONE
Phase3 projects from April 2006 to November 2006 (8Months)
• Internship + Thesis Work at NORTEL NETWORKS PAKISTAN (6 MONTHS)
Study and practical understanding of a CELLULAR NETWORK in terms of working and its Optimization during summer vacation of 2005.
• Internship at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS, ISLAMABAD (6 weeks)
(Design of Automation and Control Project).
• Visit at PAKISTAN TELEVISION CORPORATION KARACHI CENTER. (one day)
To become familiar with Analog/Digital Broadcast System.
• Visit at ZTE, a Chinese Cellular Vendor. (one day)
To become familiar with the working of different Cellular Optimization tools.
• Perform Cellular Optimization drive tests with ERICSSON. (2 WEEKS)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E. in ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING [Jan 2002- to Jan 2006]
Passed with 79.75% (Total Cumulative of 1st to Four years,5th Position),
From Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro.
1st year 75.04% 1st Division
2nd Year 78.23% 1st Division
3rd Year 78.2% 1st Division
Final Year 83.61% 1st Division
• Higher Secondary School Certificate (1998-1999)
HSC 69.09% 1st division.
• Secondary School Certificate (1996-1997)
SSC 80.04% A-1 Grade.
PROJECTS IN ACADEMICS:
Optimization of GSM: Cell Planning and Optimization of GSM Network using Drive test system. How to Improve the Performance of a GSM Network by increasing its coverage and quality of service (My Final Year Project, supported by NORTEL NETWORKS, PAKISTAN).
Automation and Control Project: Detection of the Gap between two Speeches (songs) run by a DC motor and automatically shut the motor off when the Gap is detected (Internship project at National Institute of Electronics, Islamabad).
Design of Signal Amplifier in order to amplify a signal of 1mv to 10mv.
Design of Frequency generator by using OP-AMP (National Institute of Electronics, Islamabad).
DC Regulated Power supply.
• Secured Second Prize in AL-KHAWARZME Hardware& Software competition at the Department level in University.
• Open Day Certificates for Performing Different Applications of OP-AMP.
• Certificate of Appreciation for participating in the Quiz Competition organized by the IEP MUET Student Chapter.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating Systems: MS Windows 95, 98, 2000, Millennium, and XP.
• Programming Languages: GW Basic and C/C++.
• Simulation Softwares: MATLAB, Electronics Workbench.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
team oriented. confident
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Group Leader of all Academic/Final Year Projects mentioned in this CV.
MAJOR SUBJECT AREAS:
• Digital Electronics.
• Digital Signals Processing (DSP).
• Analog & Digital Communication, Telecommunication Systems & Design.