CV Jr Mechanical Technician - Centrifugal types pumps High pressure multistage pumps
Jr Mechanical Technician - Centrifugal types pumps High pressure multistage pumps
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Mechanical Technician - Centrifugal types pumps High pressure multistage pumps - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kanyakumariq, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Visakhapatnam Relocation: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please Find the Enclosed Attached file of my resume . I had Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering With 83% marks.Working As an Jr Mechanical Technician in Edac Engineering Ltd. Here By Sending My Resume
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company Designation Period
EDAC ENGINEERING LTD, CHENNAI ,INDIA Mechanical Tech Since MAY 2008 to till date
All types of rotating equipments:-
1) Centrifugal types pumps
2) Reciprocating types pumps
3) All types of mechanical seal checking
MECHANICAL PUMPS ALIGNMENT CHECKING:-
1) Rim and face method
2) Reverse indication method
3) Face to Face method
4) Laser Alignment
SERVICING OF ALL ROTATING EQUIPMENTS:-
1) Centrifugal pumps(Back pull out pumps)
2) High pressure multistage pumps
3) All types pumps
4) Fire water pump
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Summary of Information
Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME).
1 year operation experience in the field of oil and gas offshore and onshore sites in various countries.
Familiar with international standard codes, hazardous area classification and safe working practices.
Undergone various trainings and courses.
Adequate exposure with computerized record maintenance.
Training and Skills Acquired
• Combustible Gas Testing.
• HUET & Sea Survival
• Permit to Work System (PTW), STOP awareness, Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO)
• Confined Space Entry, H2S & Breathing Apparatus
• Basic fire fighting and first aid.
• Having valid Indian Driving License (4 Wheeler, LMV) with good driving skill.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Application
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
HYDRAULIC TOOLS HANDLING
Good experience in handling of hydraulic pumps and tools such as Hydraulic torque wrench operation, and Tension tools operation.
Experience in preventive and breakdown Maintenance and Repairing of static equipments such as Separator, Tower, Column, Furnace, Vessel, Heat exchanger, Reactor, Valves & pipe line Maintenance etc.
Overhauled all type of valves like safety relief valves, general valves, etc. Involved in calibration of the same at the required set pressure.
Having experience in 2 phase and 3 phase (horizontal, vertical, spherical) separator maintenance to change mist pad, vertex breaker, coalescing plates deflected etc. Involved in startup shutdown and commissioning procedure all types of separators.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]