CV Experienced mechanical engineer having nearly 8 years of experience in the field of oil & gas
Experienced mechanical engineer having nearly 8 years of experience in the field of oil & gas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced mechanical engineer having nearly 8 years of experience in the field of oil & gas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: singapore, singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find enclosed my resume for the post of mechanical Engineer Intend to build a career with leading corporate of Hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Responsible for driving all critical aspects of Projects; including Project execution, Project Co-ordination, planning and controlling.
• Fabrication and erection works in workshops / project sites that includes piping and structural fabrication and field erection of fabricated items.
• Planning, Organizing and executing fabrication and erection works in accordance with project schedule and erection sequence.
• Material identification and coordination with inspection department for stage wise inspection as per ITP.
• Prepares daily progress reports and forward to planning department.
• Study of drawings and preparation of BOM as per drawing.
• Supervising fabrication crew.
• Depth knowledge in P & ID’s.
• Ensures that all fabrication related equipments are available and in a safe and working order.
• Co-ordinate with subcontractor representatives to carry out necessary planned and schedule jobs as per the construction requirements
• Ensure all activities carried out by subordinates are performed in accordance with company or client safety rules:
• Conducts periodic (Monthly, Quarterly) inventory of all fabrication related equipment/ material; lists down materials and equipment required for ordering/ purchasing.
• Adheres to company policies, procedures, government laws, rules & regulations and work retirements.
• Ensure all activities are carried out as per the contractual requirements and within the specified parameters / specification.
• Allocate work force, plant & equipment for shop & field activities at various locations.
• Ensure timely mobilization & demobilization to programmed & execute various jobs to meet the completion schedule especially in the case of shutdown.
• Monitor all production related activities; maintain site activity records, work progress, work completion, and utilization of work force and equipment record.
• Liaise with QC Inspectors & clients’ Inspector to organize daily & final inspection.
• Ensure all equipments are approved by authorized inspection agency prior to usage.
• Verify compilation of all final documentation prior to handover to client. Worked in projects which involved implementation of ISO 9002
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Professional Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Adiparasakthi Engineering college, Melmaruvathur, Madras university. (April 2002)
Additional Qualification :
CAESAR II (Stress Analysis static’s & Dynamics)
(Certified by KPGL &COADE)
Personnel Survival Technique (Sea Survival)
(Hindustan Institute of maritime technology)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
M.S.Office (M.S Word, PowerPoint, Excel),Auto Cad 2000.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]