CV Safety Professional trained in Australian Rail Training-Petersham, RailCorp Safety Management System
Safety Professional trained in Australian Rail Training-Petersham, RailCorp Safety Management System
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Professional trained in Australian Rail Training-Petersham, RailCorp Safety Management System - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dean Park, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Safety Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: Australia, Sydney Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Safety Professional that has worked in the Rail industry for over a decade and a half. I bring with me numerous skills including project management, budgetary experience, man management and safety science.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Investigate incidents that occur on any of the RailCorp Clearways and Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation (TIDC) projects using a collaborative approach with TIDC, Principal Contractor and region representatives and make recommendations in the report to ensure that a repeat of the event does not occur.
- Identify systemic issues in a project and drill down to find the root cause of events.
- Employ different investigative methodologies including ICAM Analysis.
- Compile spreadsheets for perusal by the Program Director and Executive to give a clear indication of the safety environment surrounding a project.
- Author memos and Issue Papers when issues are identified, and the Executive need to action recommendations.
- Conduct site visits and Safety Observations on projects.
- Participate in a range of audits including Safety, pre-possession and post possession, safety compliance, engineering standards and risk register audits.
- Review Principal Contractor Rail Safety Management Plans for compliance, accuracy and achievability.
-Provide subject matter expertise on operational issues for 10 project managers working with NAI and Principal Contractors
-Review Authority To Work (ATW) and Project Work Authority (PWA) documentation to ensure all requirements have been met for high-risk construction, possession and rail Safeworking activities.
- Provide subject matter guidance at Safety Interface Meetings when a contractor encounters a problem.
- Obtain plans and documentation from RailCorp if the Contractor needs the documents to move forward with the work.
- Administrator of the RailCorp Safety Management System ensuring the business group is compliant with all objectives contained within the SMS.
- Liaise between RailCorp Regions and Principal Contractors over resource and access issues.
-Employ best safety practices in rail construction activities to strive for zero LTI’s.
-Audit possessions from a vertical perspective. For example trace the possession from initial bid through to tier 6 and associated meetings to works approval, scope and resource allocation then the physical possession and Safeworking to achievement of defined scope of works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Institution: Australian Rail Training-Petersham
Qualifications: Cert IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor, Managing people, Merit Selection, Leadership and Development program, Accounting Procedures, OH&S for Managers and Supervisors.
Institution: NSW Labor Council
Qualifications: TUTA training in OH&S committees
Institution: OTEN-TAFE correspondence arm
Qualifications: Computer Operations and Data Retrieval, Business Studies Certificate.
Institution: Australian Rail Training-Petersham/Belmore
Qualifications: OH&S, EEO, Basic first aid, Customer Service modules I & II, All Systems of Rail Safeworking, Shunting and Marshalling, Accounting Procedures and Budget Preparation, System Safety and Accident Investigation, Cert IV in Transport & Distribution, Worksite Protection Officer IV, Safeworking Level 2 and Electrical Permit holder.
Membership: Permanent Way Institute of New South Wales
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Intermediate in the MS Office Suite of products
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project management, budget preparation and people skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]