CV Asst. Manufacturing Manager experience in production, planning, scheduling, new product development
Asst. Manufacturing Manager experience in production, planning, scheduling, new product development
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Asst. Manufacturing Manager experience in production, planning, scheduling, new product development - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tanjore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: India, Hosur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Submitting resume for your kind perusal.
I wish to introduce myself as Asst.Manager (Engineering Dept), with more than 6 years of experience in production, planning, scheduling, new product development and quality management activities. I have hands on working knowledge in CNC machines, involved in the production of precision components. My other skills include ability to adapt, to lead a team of members, to work in challenging environment. I herewith attach my resume for your kind reference so as to provide me an opportunity to work for a reputed concern.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Production Planning and Control Engineer in HOIL PRECISION CO LTD, South Korea (Supplier to Halla climate control), from October 2005 to August 2008.
2. Assistant engineer (new product development) in UCAL MACHINE TOOLS LTD, (Company involved in manufacture of carburettor, air suction valve, fuel injection pump for four-wheeler and two-wheeler)from February 2005 to August 2005.
Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, TVS motors, Bajaj, Yamaha and Borg warner, USA.
3. Application engineer in VCAM (P) LTD, a CNC machine shop (involved in batch production) from September 2002 to December 2004 (supplier to CATERPILLAR, HML, SABWABCO, AMSTEEL) at H0SUR.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course/graduation Name of the institution Year of passing Percentage
Matriculation K.S.M.H.School, Thanjavur 1996 85
B.E (Mech) Alagappa Chettiar college of Engg and Tech , Karaikudi 2002 74
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
3D Modeling, drafting and CNC Program generation using Unigraphics for die making, exposure to AUTOCAD & Solid works.
Exhaustive knowledge in Windows XP, Vista and MS office packages.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Familiar with engineering drawing and GD&T symbols.
Hands on experience in streamlining of process automation
Implementation of foolproof mechanisms (poke-yoke).
Exposure to TPM, ISO 9000 and TS16949 standards.
Product development in CNC TURNING center and MACHINING center.
Programming in FANUC Oi-TSERIES, HINUMERIK (SIEMENS), PRO 3(MAKINO & FANUC).
Hand on working experience in STC25, SBCNC30, HMC500 - (HMT MAKE), A88 MAKINO, SKT21LM (HYUNDAI), DAHLIH (MCV720).
Effective utilization of men, material and machine.
Adequate knowledge about estimation and costing of tooling, components and processes.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]