Location (Residence): Bharuch, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in History Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Bharuch Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Interested in a new job
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Preparation of training programmed.
Checking of uniform and turnout.
Foot Drill training and marching
Training in guarding duties, i.e. duties at sentry post, checking/pricking of persons, checking of vehicles, use of metal detectors, maintained of rejecters act.
Training in Fire fighting Drills.
Use of telephone-receiving and answering calls.
Use of metal detectors
Day and night checking of guards
Handled deployment of supervisions and guards
Carried out day and night visits of units carried out security survey of units.
Attended complaints of client
Was responsible for filling of muster sheets and billing.
Hedged FIR in case of thefts.
Ensured customers satisfactions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
C Certificate with B Grade.
Selected for Republic Day camp New Delhi -1999.
Selected for V.V.I.P. Guard of Honor
1. Selected for Vice President of India.(Lt. Shri Krishna Kant)
2. Selected for Prime Minister of India (Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpay)
3. Selected for Defense Minister of India (Shri. George Fernandez).
4. Selected for Army Chief (General V.P. Malik) A.V.S.M., P.V.S.M.
5. Selected for Nevel Chief (Admiral Shushi Kumar) A.V.S.M., P.V.S.M.
6. Selected for Air-Force Chief, (Air chief marshal A.Y. Tipnish) A.V.S.M., P.V.S.M.
7. Selected for Delhi Chief Minister (Smt.Shila Dixit).
8. Selected for J & K Chief Minister (Shri. Farukh Abdulla).
Awarded by Governor of Rajasthan Govt. (Shri.Anshuman Singh).
Awarded by Rajasthan directed N.C.C.
Merit Certificate by Rajasthan directed N.C.C.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
comfortable with all environment
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
"C Certificate with B Grade.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]