CV Officer fire & safety in Star Facilities Management Ltd. (Ansal Group) New Delhi India
Officer fire & safety in Star Facilities Management Ltd. (Ansal Group) New Delhi India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Officer fire & safety in Star Facilities Management Ltd. (Ansal Group) New Delhi India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): sonepat, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Hindi,English,History,Pol.Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, sonepat Relocation: United Kingdom
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
SUB-Fire Safety Officer
Aiming to obtain a challenging role in a professionally managed organization, where I could acquire practical skills along with knowledge and thereby contribute to the success of my organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Two years experience in Universal Fire Service.
• One year experience in Adpro Engg. And Power (P) Ltd.
• Currently working in Star Facilities Management Ltd. (Ansal Group) New Delhi from 01 May to till date.
FIRE PREVENTION & PROTECTION SYSTEM WITH COMPANY
• The whole multistoried buildings are divided in different zones and each has its manual call point.(Fire alarm system).
• There is detection system in whole multistoried buildings as per requirement. For example smoke detectors inside offices.
• Fire Hydrants.
• More than 300 numbers of Fire Extinguisher of different type like DCP type Co2 type Mechanical foam type ,water type Co2 & ABC store pressure type situated everywhere in each building as per requirements.
• Total Co2 flooding system installed in transformer room.
• Emergency siren that covers company as well as nearby the area .It has to be used in case of fire and other emergencies.
• Sprinkler system provided in the basements as well as floors and as per risk area.
• Fire smoke checks doors.
• Pumps like A. Jockey pump (purpose of maintaining water pressure).
B. Main pump (stand by)
C. DG set (incase of power failure).
• These are some fire prevention and protection system with company.
Safety helmets. Safety goggles. Face shield. Hand gloves. Asbestors suit. Heat resistant suit. Chemical suit. Gumboots. Ear muffs. Safety shoes. Dust respirator. Eye washer & Safety shower .These are some basic equipment with company.
RESPONSIBILITIES (AS A SUPERVISOR FIRE & SAFETY)
• To assist General manager ( Fire & Safety) for smooth commencement of administrative and field work
• Supervision of Fire Control Rooms in Estates.
• Monitor work done by Firemen and to divide work for Firemen in all shifts
• To prepare report of work done on daily basis
• To conduct testing and checking Fire and Safety equipment as per schedule that is daily weekly , monthly , quarterly, half yearly, yearly.
• To take care of Fire and Safety stores and there stocks.
• To train other new Firemen and to inform manager about there progress.
• To check all fixed Fire Fighting installation which are installed in the multistoried buildings like hose reels , Hydrant. Spot indicator panel. Talk back system, public system, Detectors, Sprinkler system etc.
• To check all types of Fire Safety equipments and maintaining all of them.
• To get all the Fire and Safety system rectified, which are found unserviceable by agencies.
• To conduct monthly Fire Drill in all Estates
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• High School passed from Haryana Board in 2000.
• Intermediate passed from Haryana Board in 2002.
• B.A. passed from M.D. University, Rohtak in 2006.
• Certificate of Fire safety Officer Course from Indian Institute of Fire Engg. Nagpur.
• First Aid Certificate from Sonepat.
• Universal Fire Service from Jan. 2004 to April 2006.
• Adpro Engg. And Power (P) Ltd. New Delhi from 01 May 2006 to April 2007 at designation of SUPE RVISOR (FIRE & SAFETY).
• Star Estates Management Ltd.(Ansal Group) New Delhi at the designation of SUPERVISOR (FIRE & SAFETY) from 01 May to till date.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]