CV Commercial Diver, McMahon Marine, Brisbane QLD Australia Underwater Training Centre Red Alert BOSIET
Commercial Diver, McMahon Marine, Brisbane QLD Australia Underwater Training Centre Red Alert BOSIET
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Commercial Diver, McMahon Marine, Brisbane QLD Australia Underwater Training Centre Red Alert BOSIET - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
100306 Last Updated:
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Location (Residence): Macleay Island, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in HSC Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: Australia, Brisbane Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a commercial diver from QLD Australia and am currently searching for work.I have a current ADAS 3 certificate and also my BOSIET. I have an good trade and dive background, and am a hard working dedicated diver who works well in a team environment and safely completes jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible. If there is any job availability please consider my application for the position of diving personnel. I am readily available to travel globally and for any length contracts.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* Commercial Diver, McMahon Marine, Brisbane QLD, Jul 09 - Present.
* Frame Carpenter, Baxoli Pty Ltd Sydney NSW Aust, Mar 08 – May 09.
* Garage Door Manufacturer & Installations, Platinum Doors Sydney NSW Aust, Sept 06 - Jan 08.
* Landscaper, Gingko Landscapes Sydney NSW Aust, Jan 06 – Sept 06.
* Dive Master, Down Under Dive Cairns QLD Aust, Feb 05 – Oct 05.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Descend Underwater Training Centre, 1/826 David St Albury NSW Australia 2640.
• AS2815.3 Divers Certificate of Competency, July 2009
• Red Alert BOSIET
• DAN Oxygen Administrator.
• Trained & certified in the use of Nitrox mixed gas in both SCUBA & Surface Supplied systems.
• Pittwater High School Sydney NSW Aust 2103 HSC 2000 Graduate.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Word and Powerpoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Trained in the use of all forms of surface supplied diving equipment including DS118, KMB28, SL37B, DSI M48, SCUBAPRO,
AGA, & all forms of scuba. Underwater cutting and welding equipment, hydraulic & pneumatic power tools, underwater
photography & videography, hot water suits, general explosive knowledge, search techniques, survey & inspection.
• Team orientated, with leadership capabilities.
• Excellent communicator.
• Basic Rigging knowledge.
• General Tool knowledge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• To obtain a challenging diving position in a growth orientated organization, which offers diverse job responsibilities.