CV Pressure vessels designer, energy saving, alternative energy, Hysys and REFPROP software used
Pressure vessels designer, energy saving, alternative energy, Hysys and REFPROP software used
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pressure vessels designer, energy saving, alternative energy, Hysys and REFPROP software used - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Mexican Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Engineering Processes and energy efficient use Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Mexico, Estado de Mexico Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ability to Process evaluations such as: mass and energy balances, saving energy analysis for first and second thermodynamic law, (exergy and exergoeconomic analysis), economical evaluations (NPV, processes cost). Evaluation in steam boilers: vapor, water and air distribution and pipelines insulating. Analysis and design of refrigeration systems (conventional or for absorption). Mechanical design of pressure vessels, design of heat transfer equipment and software development.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
-Participation on three projects during doctoral formation, 2003-2007, Mexican Institute of Petroleum
· Product Development (1 semester): Analysis and evaluation of production of oil and associated gas.
· Industrial application (1 year): compression systems analysis of offshore platforms
· Investigation (1 semester): Mechanical design of a distillation tower
-Complementary Activities, 2003 – 2007 IMP:
· Project Administration
· Petroleum Economy
· Economy of the knowledge and intellectual property
· Economy and finances of the national oil industry
· Science philosophy
· Uncertainty analysis in quantitative results
· Knowledge Management
· Scientific text writing
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Candidate to Doctor in Engineering, about absorption refrigeration system and gas turbine by the Mexican Institute of Petroleum (IMP), in order to obtain the grade on March 2008.
· Development of a simulator for gas turbine and absorption refrigeration system
- Master in Energy Saving. Area: Process and efficient use of energy. Autonomy National University of Mexico
(Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, UNAM), México D. F. 2001-2003
· Development of a simulator for microturbine with energy analysis
- Bachelor: Mechanical engineering on thermo Processes. Instituto Tecnológico de Orizaba, Orizaba, Ver., 1995-2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
-Microsoft Office and MS-DOS
-Mathematica 4, MatLab and Fortran 90
-AutoCAD and MathCad
-Medium-Advanced level: Visual Basic and VBA from excel
-Free Software: CyclePad, Macros .xla and similar to excel applications
-Software related to process: Hysys and REFPROP
-Software developed in Visual Basic Application for engineering uses
-Physical-chemistry properties (refrigerants)
-Process simulation (gas and vapor turbines and internal equipment)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English: 75% reading and writing, 70% speaking
Spanish: Native speaker
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
December 1999-Augost 2001, Compañía Industrial Veracruzana. S.A. (Textile Heading). Area: Development of Projects (Thermal and Energy Saving).
-Own Company in society, September 2000-julio 2001, SERTECES, as partner.