CV Searching job as a Training Manager in any customer oriented concern
Searching job as a Training Manager in any customer oriented concern
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Searching job as a Training Manager in any customer oriented concern - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
PhD/MD in Marketing(doing) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Oman Present Location: Maldives, Male' Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have a better experience in the field of banking and as well as a manager (Operations & sales). Because of I got a chance in Maldives I am working as a lecturer cum administrator in a college in Maldives. Now I am searching of a join which should match my profile as well as looking for a chance to work in a customer side field to gain more knowledge and experience to develop the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have, * 1 year experience in the field of banking, * two years experience as a Outlet General Manager (sales & Operations) in a MNC based company in India, and now working as a Administrator and lecturer in a college in Maldives.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Finished B.Sc in Computers.
2. Finished MBA in Marketing and HR.
3. Doing Ph.D in marketing.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Having knowledge in MS- Office package.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Leadership, team spirit, sense of organization, and Good ability to adapt to multicultural environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Good communication skill gained through my experience as Branch Manager and Outlets General Manager.