CV Oil & gas construction E & I engineer work in Maersk Oil Qatar Mumbai High India Jecons Engineering
Oil & gas construction E & I engineer work in Maersk Oil Qatar Mumbai High India Jecons Engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil & gas construction E & I engineer work in Maersk Oil Qatar Mumbai High India Jecons Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kasaragod, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering, E & I Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Oil & gas construction E & I engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked with JECONS ENGINEERING Co. Mumbai,at RELAINCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED (RRP), Dahej, Bharuch, Gujarath State as E&I engineer for a duration of 6 months on contract basis.
• Currently working with AARKAY INSTRUMENTS PVT.LTD. as E&I Engineer from October 15,2008 to till date.
Job responsibilities: Quality Control,Inspection,Documentation including the preparation of check list,inspection reports, E & I Planning by dealing with the scope of work, handling the man power at work site,etc. for our client L&T Hazira.
PROJECT:(1) MUMBAI HIGH SOUTH -REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT including three smart well head platforms- RS-15,16&17. Worked at onshore & offshore in the same project,during the construction & installation of the three platforms.
PROJECT:(2) MAERSK OIL QATAR PROJECT. Handled the role of E&I PLANNING ENGINEER at the work site.
PROJECT:(3) BG HYDRA PROJECT. Currently working at Pipavav,Gujarath State for . Swiber/BG Hydra project as E&I Engineer / site incharge.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• BTech in ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION from KMEA Engineering College, Ernakulam of Mahatma Gandhi University, affiliated to AICTE New Delhi in 2007 with an aggregate of 63 %.
• Higher Secondary Education from GHSS Kuttamath,Kasaragod in 2003 with an aggregate of 74 %.
• SSLC from SDA Higher Secondary School,Nedumkandam,Idukki in 2001 with an aggregate of 82 %.
Training in CERTIFIED AUTOMATION ENGINEERING from PROLIFIC AUTOMATION, Cochin. 3 months training covered PLC,SCADA,DCS,INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT,DRIVES.
MAIN PROJECT: Designing of DATA AQUISITION SYSTEM for air driven blowers of sulphuric acid plant at FACT Cochin Division,Ambalamukhal,Ernakulam.
MINI PROJECT: Designing and implementation of AUTOMATED GARAGE DOOR OPENER.
Objective of this project is to implement radio frequency signals to open & close ones personal motor garage.
SEMINAR: Detection of explosive mines using RADAR bullets.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 9X/2000/XP, MS office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Instrumentation in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industries.
• Power Plant Instrumentation.
• Industrial Instrumentation.