CV Process Engineer Ras Laffan Refinery Qatar products like Naptha, Kerosene and LPG
Process Engineer Ras Laffan Refinery Qatar products like Naptha, Kerosene and LPG
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Engineer Ras Laffan Refinery Qatar products like Naptha, Kerosene and LPG - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mosselbay, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, South Africa Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently employed to commission the Ras Laffan refinery in Doha contract ending December. Therefore exploring new opportunities to increase skills,knowledge and personal development
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Process Engineer, Ras Laffan Refinery, Expansion Startup group Doha, Qatar.
• Ras Laffan Refinery is the first refinery of its kind close to Doha Qatar; it converts unstabilised, hydrocarbon rich, sour condensate to products like Naptha, Kerosene and LPG. The capacity is estimated at 127000 barrels a day.
• I was contracted to facilitate, commission and hand over the refinery to production over a 6 months period. This includes all precommissioning activities like integrity checks, P&ID Review, catalyst loading/procedures, boxup of equipment, etc.
• Liaze with contractor,licensors regarding process issues,design queries and commissioning guidelines
• Optimizing, problem solving on the current operating units: Utilities which include the cooling water, instrument air, polishing pakage etc.
• Commissioned the Hydrogen production unit for Hydrogen production
• Supervised loading of the Reformer,Naptha Hydrotreater and Kerosene Hydrotreater,the latter was done under inert conditions due to the nature of presulfided coating on the Kerosene catalyst.
• The Naphtha Hydrotreater was loaded employing a UOP Dense loading device
• Create,advice and approve sampling schedules for Process units
• Instructed to lead and advice the entire commissioning on Nightshift together with the production team and maintenance team
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Operations Experience 15 years,Technical Experience 4 years.
•Matric/Grade12 (Maths & Science)
•National Diploma in Chemical Engineering
•BTech: Chemical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft: Excell - experienced;Word -experienced;powerpoint-experienced
Process Information book or PI(POISE) -experienced
Aspen Simulation -basic
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Operational or Process advanced
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
For my own personal gain I would like offshore experience and detailed design