CV Casing Operator / Bucking Machine Operator, Midco Oilfield Service
Casing Operator / Bucking Machine Operator, Midco Oilfield Service
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Casing Operator / Bucking Machine Operator, Midco Oilfield Service - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
High School in El-Wardian high technical advanced school Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: Egypt, Alexandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
INTERNATIONAL TUBULAR SERVICES EGYPT (I.T.S.) FOR DRILLING AND PRODUCTION PIPES.
- Bucking Machine Operator.
- Base coordinator & Designer.
- Field sales & Material Coordinator under training.
From Jan 2007 to Oct 2008.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operating bucking machine.
• Make up and make dawn float show and float coaler with casing pipe.
• Make up and make dawn cubling with pop joint.
• Coordinate receiving and transmitting material or equipment and make reports.
• Receive and transmit work orders.
• Coordinate the time of arriving, leaving, absent, sick, permission and vacation of workers.
• Make the daily report of machine shops.
• Connect between base manager, QHSE, Field sales and costumers.
• Accept or refuse work orders from costumers.
• Make thread Drawing with Autocad (Drawing program) to make via lath machine.
• Detect material with quality man in production.
• Proceedings invoices.
• Sales products of company.
Midco oilfield service
- Casing Cutter Operator.
- Hytorc Operator.
From Oct 2008 untill now
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare Maintenance plane for mechanical equipment.
• Operating cutter equipment.
• Operating Hytorc machine.
• Maintenance the cutter equipment.
• Maintenance the Hytorc machine.
• Prepare and planning calibration for equipment.
• Monitor Store and Spare parts.
• Not bad knowledge in wire rope sling, chain sling.
• Wire rope sling inspector assistant.
• Maintenance assistant for Well Head (machining, install).
• Analyze and Follow-up reports of incoming report from the operation.
• Share with the team repairing process for handling tool.
• Share with a team in the preparation of materials technical manuals.
• Prepare the section related to quality and Safety plane of the yard.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High technical advanced school.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 98 / 2000 / XP Excellent
• Office 2003 – Office 2009 – Office XP Excellent
• Internet Good
• AutoCAD ( design program ) good
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]