CV Senior Legal Counsel with LLM and MBA (Finance) - Stupid Pakistani Lawyer
Senior Legal Counsel with LLM and MBA (Finance) - Stupid Pakistani Lawyer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Legal Counsel with LLM and MBA (Finance) - Stupid Pakistani Lawyer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Law - Business Administration (Finance) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I Have done LLM and MBA (Finance) and working with HBL as Senior Legal Counsel having 16 years experience willing to work with this organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Habib Bank Limited _______________________ March 08- To Date
Senior Manager/Legal Counsel Dealing with all legal matters relating to Habib Bank’s daily affairs in all 1460 Branches of Pakistan and all back offices of the Bank.
• Providing legal opinion on all types of daily Branch Banking/Back Offices matters, like deceased cases, Property documents (corporate, commercial and staff), guarantees, ect.
• Preparing and vetting documents/agreements, mortgage deed/SMODTs, FIRs to be lounged by Bank.
• Providing assistance to Branches/Back Offices of Bank in replying to the complaints of the customers or legal notice received from Advocate.
• Providing assistance to Branches/Back Offices for appearance before Police, FIA, NAB, Banking Mohtasib and Court.
KASB Bank ______________________ June 07 – March 08
Manager Administration Dealing with all the administrative work of the Bank around the country.
• Premises, Maintenance, Transport, Protocol, Security, Travel and Events
Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Limited ______________________ 2006- June 07
Assistant Manager Legal Affairs Dealing with all the legal matters of the Bank around the country.
• All the assignments are same as with previous job.
• Conducted audit of the corporate and staff loans.
Union Bank Limited _______________________ 2005- 2006
Legal Officer Dealing with all legal matters relating to Union Bank’s daily affairs in all 67 Branches of Pakistan and all back offices of the Bank.
• Assist Head of legal & Compliance, in providing legal opinion on all types of daily Branch Banking matters, vetting documents/agreements. Reply to the complaints of the customers or legal notice received from Advocate.
• Keeping check and ensuring the compliance by all the departments/branches of all the regulations time to time issued by the regulatory authorities.
• Follow up all the court cases/litigations, complaints at Banking Mohtasib and State Bank of Pakistan.
• Handle the cases and inquires with NAB/FIA/Police and other external agencies.
Govt of Pakistan “Banking Courts at Karachi ______________________ 1995- 2005
“Nazir” (Recovery Officer). Dealing with all administrative and recovery matters in the posted office/Court.
• To hold complete administration work of the office in all aspects.
• To receive and deliver the sureties in the criminal cases as ordered by the Court.
• To arrange and conduct the auction and after the confirmation deliver proceed money to the bank.
CommunicPak (Pvt) Ltd. ______________________ 1993- 1994
Office In charge
Dealing with all administrative and complete office affairs at Karachi.
• To receive the shipments at Karachi port arrived from china and make arrangement of all the requirements of Karachi port and customs.
• To arrange and negotiate with NLC (National Logistic Cell) to deliver the shipment to the different areas of Pakistan.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Degree Institution Division / GPA
2007 L.L.M Urdu University Karachi 2nd
2002 L.L.B University of Karachi 2nd
1998 M.B.A (Finance) International School of Management Sciences 3.2
1993 B.Com University of Karachi 2nd
1990 Intermediate Board of Intermediate Education 2nd
• Alternate Dispute Resolution, from Karachi Center of Dispute Resolution.
• Cyber Security, Challenges & Solutions, conducted by “National Response Center for Cyber Crime (NR3C) FIA.
• Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC)
Training & Development
• On Job Training at International Trade, Branch Banking (Ops)
• A workshop on Lets team up and grow together.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Complete MS Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]