|Materials, Logistics & Warehouse Controller in Dietsmann S.p.A. for OMV/Petrom, Kazakhstan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Materials, Logistics & Warehouse Controller in Dietsmann S.p.A. for OMV/Petrom, Kazakhstan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): New Delhi, India
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Management
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
United States, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Dem. Rep., Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote D'ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Rep., Korea, (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jama., Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia & Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Rep., Taiwan, POC, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor (East), Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a stupid Indian recently worked as a Materials, Logistics & Warehouse Controller in Dietsmann S.p.A. for OMV/Petrom, Kazakhstan for their oil & gas project [Kazakhstan].
I have done bachelor’s degree in science [B.Sc], Post Graduate in Business Administration [MBA].
I have Over 9 years of extensive experience in all aspects of multi disciplined materials/logistics, contracts and support base management in Oil & Gas Industries.
I take immense interest in learning new avenues and execute the assigned job with total dedication and sincerity. It is my pleasure to take up new challenges and work with the most revered ethics.
Involved in Projects & Activities
• Tasbulat, Turkmenoi & Aktas oil field project, Kazakhstan for Dietsmann S. p. A.
As Materials Specialist and Warehouse Controller [Client–Petrom (OMV)]
• KBI “Kazmunaigaz Drilling, Caspian Offshore construction”, Kazakhstan
As Procurement & Materials Controller [Client – AGIP & Kazmunaigaz]
• KKM & Tasbulat Drilling Project, Kazakhstan for Nabors Drilling International
As Materials & Logistics Coordinator [Client – Lukoil & Petrom]
• SGP & SGI oil & Gas project, Kazakhstan for GV Central Asia
As Materials Manager [Client – TCO “Chevron”]
• Offshore construction of artificial island in Caspian sea, Kazakhstan for Boskalis-Archirodon VOF
As Head of Procurement & Materials Department [Client – AGIP]
• BTC Pipeline project for Punj Lloyd Ltd., Georgia
As Senior Purchase Officer [Client – British Petroleum]
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
September 2008 – March 2009 Dietsmann S.p.A. Aktau [Kazakhstan]
Employed as Materials Specialist and Warehouse Controller
1. Responsible for ensuring that logistical operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that costs are minimized where practical and exposure of non-productive time is avoided.
2. Responsible for proper inventory, cost allocation of all consumables, materials and equipments used to conduct the drilling and work over operations.
3. Train warehouseman in accordance to have warehouse system properly - Managing stores consisting of Drilling, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Safety, Civil Construction etc which includes static and rotary equipments, vessels, Control Panels, Digital control System and other correlated items. Job also included Planning, space utilization, inventory Control, preparation of quality documents
4. To make coding for existing materials in the company for new software “DataStream” and help to implement CMMS.
5. Codification of all materials as per OMV procedure which is required for SAP.
6. Prepare spare parts list of production facility for all existing equipments (Min. Maxi & Safety level)
7. To define and update the Maintenance Spare Parte Level
8. To fill the material request for new stock items, replenishments of stock items and direct use materials
9. To optimize the quantity requested in Maintenance Material Request
10. To prepare a schedule for periodical check aimed to set and to control the stock level of maintenance Spare Parts
11. To train local warehouse personnel as per safety procedures
12. Identify and notify if the stock level is not included in the band indicated by the spare parts Technician
13. Identify Maintenance Stock Items in excess for quality or (obsolete) quantity
14. To reduce and optimize the Maintenance Spare Parts quantity implementing the Interchange ability Procedure
15. Verify that every Maintenance Spare Parts are correctly codified
16. Random check of quantities against stock records
17. Choose the bulk material in order to minimize costs
18. Cooperate with the Maintenance Engineer choosing the maintenance policy in order to minimize the spare parts consume
19. To interface and cooperate constantly with logistics and material management department
November 2007 – August, 2008, KBI [Kazmunaigaz Drilling, Caspian Offshore construction]
Employed as “Procurement & Materials Controller” [Kazakhstan]
1. Check on high value purchases and assist to source comparative price and suppliers.
2. Checking of warehouse stock and procedures adhered.
3. Make planned purchase schedule for projects with operations and technical department.
4. Make audit of procurement department, equipments and Assets.
5. Find out and resolve the problems in procurement and material purchasing.
6. Find out and resolve the problems in system of cost control.
7. Make Report of Coordination between procurement, operations and technical departments.
8. Physical inspection of fixed and movable assets.
9. Check all. Key materials procured within two years and also check their issuance.
10. Check the quotes and check comparison sheet (Bid analysis) and vendor assessment systems and forward to management.
11. Recommend procedures for material department; if necessary.
May 2006 – October 2007 Nabors Drilling International [Kazakhstan]
Employed as “Materials & Logistics Coordinator”
1. Arrangement of warehouse, Timely inventory of materials and assets in warehouse/yard.
2. Liaise with supplier and manufacture for timely delivery of equipments and spares.
3. Managing and keep track of material movement from one to other rig as well within and out of country.
4. Keep track of shipments and coordinate for shipment details and delivery time with procurement, logistic and customs dept in country and with Houston if needed.
5. Maintain quality control and procedures as per Nabors Standard while making any material on order. Ensures strictly adherence to those standards.
6. Prepare Weekly and monthly reports of pending orders, deliveries and for local supplies as well. Discuss with Field Superintendent and Rig managers in Weekly meetings to Ensures smooth Drilling operations.
7. Prepare Requests for annual Rig Inspection as per schedule.
8. Keep update records for Purchase orders and status reports.
9. Ensure that all materials are shelved in orderly and professional manner. Reviews field requisitions and prepare RPO's (Required Purchase Order) according to established procedure for all materials required by respective department head. Confirm with department head regarding requisition quantities, description, specifications, etc.
10. Receive and issue all materials into and out of the warehouse with appropriate documentation on timely basis. Initiate & finalize extra ordinary transitions such as OS&D (over, short & damage), RTS (Returns to Stock) and R&R (Repair & Return) material. Maintain current files for Required Purchase Orders. Packing List Invoices, Cycle counts etc. Inspect warehouse material for possible deterioration and perform preventive maintenance where possible.
11. Reviews warehouse stock and usage history for obsolete, overstocked, under stock and adjustments to stock min- max reports. Reviews and reconciles purchase Order Status Reports and warehouse stock in transit reports. Participate in the annual Auditing and Regional office.
May 2005 – April 2006 G.V. Central Asia [Kazakhstan]
Employed as “Materials Manager”
1. Transportation of Hazardous Materials: Storage and Handling.
2. Supervise and maintain materials minimum stock for projects requirements at any time.
3. Inspection, Certification, Documentation, preparation of quality documents for materials as per requirement.
4. Train warehouseman in accordance to have warehouse system properly - Managing stores consisting of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Safety, Civil Construction etc which includes static and rotary equipments, vessels, Control Panels, Digital control System and other correlated items.
Job also included Planning, space utilization, inventory Control, preparation of quality documents , reconciliation of pipes , fittings, valves, Structural & civil Eng. Items
5. Receive RFQ (Request for quotation) from various construction companies. Prepare and submission of quotation for various materials as: Electrical, welding equipments and consumables (ESAB), Safety equipments and gears (MSA), Electric gen. etc.
6. Prepare of short and long term plans to determine the sales/Supply objectives
7. Participate in putting the company strategies in short and long term as per materials management procedures.
8. Supply of construction material to the companies in the region: TCO (Chevron), PFD, KaztransGas etc.
9. Participate in preparing, reviewing, evaluate and submission in tenders.
10. Handling custom clearance with brokers for GV.
11. Keep Track of shipments and arrangement of local transportation within Kazakhstan; as well make sure for deliveries in time to the clients.
12. Conduct frequent meetings with construction companies to find out project requirements of clients and new opportunity for supply
13. Manage and monitor the market requirement and upcoming projects
14. Administration within the branch and Liaison with clients and authorities if required.
15. Maintain min. & Max. Stock in warehouse and produce update report of stock in coordination with store keeper to order required materials for sock.
16. Participate in monthly regional meetings.
September 2004 – April 2005 Boskalis-Archirodon VOF [Kazakhstan]
Employed as “Head of Procurement & Materials Department”
1. Foreign/Local Procurement and Import and Import/Export Process
2. Solicit, receive and analyze proposal, quotation and tender submissions, evaluation of competitive tenders.
3. Prepare comparative statements of quotations to submit to financial controller and project Manager for approval.
4. Inspect incoming new materials and conduct material evaluation to determine acceptability based on purchase acceptance standard set by the company.
5. Supervise warehouse to maintain minimum stock level of materials required for project.
6. Contract negotiations leading to implementation.
7. Keep track of the shipments and coordinate shipping details for weekly reports
8. If required, expedite deliveries; arrange international freights, local transportations within Kazakhstan.
9. Customs and broker issues locally (talk and discuss any customs issues with brokers) and solve problems if any.
10. Administer interim and final payments processes of procurement.
June 2002 – June 2004 Punj Lloyd Ltd, [Georgia] [British Petroleum Project]
Employed as “Senior Purchase Officer”
1. Handling local purchases for the project as per procedure instructed by British Petroleum, coordination with procurement and planning department.
2. Analyzing Data and bid analysis (Recommendations) as well for local purchases
3. Vendor Management
4. Negotiation with venders.
5. All the Local & Third Country Procurement.
6. Liaise with govt. authorities
7. Coordinating Manpower and employment of local personnel
8. Logistics (Tracking the supply from the order to receiving at site)
January 2000 – May 2002 Kundan Group [Bhiwari Refinery Project] - India
Employed as “Asst. to General Manager Purchase”
1. Sourcing material in coordination with Procurement team.
2. Comparison of quotes from suppliers and check on local purchase.
3. Check for local supplies with local purchaser for fast delivery for urgent materials.
4. Submit Daily and weekly progress report to GM procurement and discuss with planning dept of future requirements.
5. Keep update records for Purchase orders and status reports
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master of Business Application (MBA) 
Lucknow Technical University, U. P., India
• B.Sc. [Bachelor Of Science] 
Chaudhary Charan Singh University U P, India.
• Russian Language Course ,
Moscow Minning University, Moscow, Russia
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Inventory package ERP System, ,MS Office 2003, Multimedia Applications and Internet Protocol.
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Procurement and logistics Management, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Shipping & Receiving, Hazardous Materials: Storage and Handling Material Codification, Spare parts specification for CMMS, Drilling materials, Team Building & Development, Exceptional Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Strategic Planning, Service Optimization, Profit Maximization, Budget / Cost Analysis, Self Starter.
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]