CV Bachelor of Arts in Computer science specializing in Networking and Data management
Bachelor of Arts in Computer science specializing in Networking and Data management
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Bachelor of Arts in Computer science specializing in Networking and Data management - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Networking and communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ethiopia Present Location: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Relocation: Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, Virgin Islands, British
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Herewith I write this cover letter for the available position.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Computer science specializing in Networking and Data management. I have one years of work experience at Initiative Africa as an IT officer
While I was at Initiative Africa I have got the opportunity to do prepare servers hardware for install, install Operating System and Drivers, install and configure Virus security, deploy Network infrastructure Services (DNS, DHCP, IIS), install and configure file & printer sharing.
I believe I can contribute significantly to your esteemed organization in areas of my experience and qualification. I am happy to provide further details upon request.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
October 2007 – November 25, 2008 Position held: IT Officer
Employer: Initiative Africa
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare servers hardware for install;
- Install Operating System and Drivers;
- Install and configure Virus security;
- Deploy Network infrastructure Services (DNS, DHCP, IIS);
- Install and configure file & printer sharing;
- Join clients to the domain and configure services;
- Update servers with security updates;
- Secure exchange server with Anti-Spam;
- Install ISA server for secure & fast internet for internal as well as external use;
- Web development and update;
- Work on and train project management software and different accounting software to the staff members to work their activities on daily basis;
- Fixing a problem with networked printers and other hardware;
- And other responsibilities as per the immediate boss assistant
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• In 1999 E.C- BA Degree in Networking & Data Communication from “Unity University College”; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• In 2001 E.C- SEMAN Book from Ministry of Transport & Communications MARITIME Department.
- Fire prevention and Fire fighting from Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority;
- Personal survival techniques and personal safety and social responsibilities from Ethiopian Shipping Lines S.C.;
- Elementary first aid from Ethiopia Red Cross Society.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Ms word,excel,access and powerpoint as well as i have BA in computer since specializing in networking and communication.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Good practical expericance and demonstration in LAN, WAN and WIRLESS Communication System;
- Ability to work on projects on data base systems(DBS), Web Development and system integrations;
- Experience in trouble shooting, configuration and maintaining hardware & software Components
- General theoretical knowledge practical skill of basic SEAMAN SHIP;
- Good communication skill; Positive attitude in every aspect
- Good knowledge of project management software and other software;
- Ability to work with colleagues in a team sprit;
- Committed to work and fast in learning and understanding new things;
- Ability to work in a stressed and challenging environment; and
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously and independently.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Profession: Networking & Data Communication