CV Graduate Communication Engineer having two internships in related fields - Stupid Pakistani worker
Graduate Communication Engineer having two internships in related fields - Stupid Pakistani worker
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Communication Engineer having two internships in related fields - Stupid Pakistani worker - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (Communication) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, islamabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to pursue activities that are challenging, require professionalism, high level of competence and good leadership skills. At the same time helping me to discover new qualities and capabilities and growing as an individual as well as a professional.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Internship at Ufone Access Network Operations for two months.
• Internship at PTV Center in Engineering Department (CRE, STL, NLE) for two months.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree :
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Communication)
Passed in 2009 securing CGPA = 3.89/4.00
From Riphah International University , Islamabad.
F.Sc. Pre – Engineering
Passed in 2005 securing 1ST DIVISION from Federal Board Islamabad.
Science Group with majors Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Passed in 2003 securing 1ST DIVISION from Federal Board Islamabad.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Electronic Work Bench
Microsoft Office MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Simulation on HFSS and Implementation of Patch Antenna at 1.8 GHz
• Performance Analysis Of Adaptive Algorithms Using MATLAB & Implementation Of Least Mean Square on DSK TMS320C6416