CV Process shift supervisor ENI BV Phases 4 & 5 and SPGC South Pars Iran - Stupid Iranian Worker
Process shift supervisor ENI BV Phases 4 & 5 and SPGC South Pars Iran - Stupid Iranian Worker
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process shift supervisor ENI BV Phases 4 & 5 and SPGC South Pars Iran - Stupid Iranian Worker - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bushehr, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:Iran, Islamic Rep. of
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Algeria, Australia, Canada, Iraq, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Qatar Present Location: Iran, Bushehr Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Operation experience in NGL Plant (Reception Facilities, Gas Treatment Plants, SRU...), etc
· Experience in plant production supervision and management
· Experience in preccommissioning, commissioning and start-up activities
· Experience in Plant control with PLC and DCS work station( Yokogawa, Honeywell,
· Knowledge of HSE
Experience with the following main equipments:
· Centrifugal pumps: Sulzer, Ebara, Gabrioneta, Sundyne...
· centrifugal compressors: Elliott Ebara Group, Atlas Copco, Sun dyne, Mitsubishi, Nouo
· turbo expander: Atlas Copco with AMB(Active Magnetic Bearing)
· reciprocating compressors : Nouo Pinion
· Boilers, furnace, coldbox...etc
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2004 to present ENI BV Phases 4 & 5 and SPGC
South Pars, Iran
Sulfur recovery unit
Condensate stabilization unit
Gas sweetening and ethane recovery unit
2004-2005 Eni BV phases 4 & 5
Work in gas sweetening, condensate stabilization and sulfur recovery unit
Work in Sulfurex unit and LPG unitPre-commissioning and commissioning .
Punch listing, air & steam blows, catalyst loading & reduction, hydro
testing, inerting, rotating equipment run-ins
Implementation of equipment start-up procedures.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1996–2000 Graduated in BS of Chemical engineering from Sahand
university of technology, Tabriz,Iran
Eni Fire fighting Dept.
Emergency First Aid & Fire Training.
Eni Safety Dept. (2004)
SPGC training center
Commirent training center
Common and specific course in Oil and Gas Tehran,2003-2004Emergency First Aid & Fire Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Fully Experienced with Microsoft Office Software
• Trainee in OS Windows 98/2000/XP
• Good Command of Macro with VB.
• Trainee in using process simulation software, HYSYS
• Trainee in using process simulation software, Aspen Tech.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
good fluent in English speaking and writing
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]