CV Experience in Production and installation of Power Plants
Experience in Production and installation of Power Plants
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in Production and installation of Power Plants - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
100790 Last Updated:
Monday, October 5, 2009
Location (Residence): canacona, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Construction project Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Expected salary: 300 Pakistani Rupees per day (300 PKR/day)
To work in an organization where I can utilize my knowledge, skill and enthusiasm, to help the organization to become a leader in the field and in the process help me grow with the organization and get satisfaction of having achieved something in life. I am looking forward to new challenges and developing a dedicated and highly efficient team which will be an asset to the organization and will be a satisfying to me as well . Prospective career with emphasis on operation, that will help the business fraternity, tap my knowledge, aptitude and skills and at the same time provide me the opportunity for self – development and prove myself as an important asset to the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 8 years experience in Production and installation of Power Plants and over 7 years experience in Oil & Gas Industries, focusing in the area of Management, Construction and Estimation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Graduate in Construction Project Management.
(National Institute of Construction Management and Research – Pune, India)
• Post Graduate in Construction Management.
(NICMAR - 2 modules Cleared, 2 modules balance)
• Project Management Body of Knowledge – Admission registered.
(Project Management Institute - PMI)
• Fabrication Technology and Erection Engineering
(Board of Technical Education – Goa University - India)
• Higher secondary school
(Goa Education Board - India)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Computer Proficiency in Project Management Software
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• A good communicator, sincere, honest, hardworking, with leadership.
• Strongly committed and ready to handle challenges.
• Ability to work independently with good communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines and a strong attention to detail.
• Good team player and leader. Can take all team members together as a cohesive team.