CV Mechanical Technician in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals
Mechanical Technician in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Technician in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): nellai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in mechanical tech Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Seychelles Present Location: india, tamilnadu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Intend to build a career in the field of Oil and Gas with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals LTD.,
Mechanical helper, 05-06-2006 to 09-12-2006
• Manali Petrochemicals LTD.,
Mechanical technician in Mechanical Department, 08-01-2007 to 10-07-2007
Job Hazard Analysis, Job Safety Analysis.
Safe Work Method.
Development of Emergency procedures and Crisis Management.
Conducting Internal Audits.
Safety Performance Monitoring and Measurement
Ensuring Regulatory Compliance according to Local and National regulations.
Daily Attributes like Safety Committees, Safety classes, Safety Meeting etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ( June 2003 to April 2006)
Pastorlenson Polytechnic College, DONBASCO, Kuthenkully
University - DOTE
• Pre-Sea training 24 Months (Sep-2007 to Aug-2009)
Vels Academy of Maritime Education & Training (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Complete Auto Cad, Pro-E, Ansyis
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]