CV Quality Control Chemist Qarun Petroleum Company Egyptian Canadian Company Chemical Industry
Quality Control Chemist Qarun Petroleum Company Egyptian Canadian Company Chemical Industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Quality Control Chemist Qarun Petroleum Company Egyptian Canadian Company Chemical Industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Science - Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Rep., Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My background in working in the laboratory of one of the most important oil production companies for 5 years and working as chemical sales engineer in secondary ranked chemicals company among the chemical companies in Egypt should qualify me for the position
I graduated with a degree in Chemistry from Mansoura University as a Deans List student. Several of my most important courses were in oil field where I excelled in all lab areas of oil & petroleum field.
Recently, I have been working at Qarun Petroleum Company as a chemist & Egyptian Canadian Company for chemical industries as a sales engineer where my education and internship experience have assisted me in making a contribution to this successful and well regarded research laboratory. I am assigned to the petro-hazard area within the lab and it has been interesting work, as well as making a contribution to worker and societal safety.
I'm also responsible for data analysis, Tender qualification and for preparing reports reviewed by the management team. I like being a team member and have excelled in this area.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* Cold Finger Apparatus.
* Salt Content Analyzer.
* Atomic Absorption (Perkin Elmer Spectrophotometer).
* FTIR (Perkin Elmer BXII Spectrophotometer).
* Programmable Rheometer (Brook Field Model DV.III)
* X-Ray Oxford lab X 3000.
* Spectrophotometer HACH-DR/2010.
1. Crude oil complete analysis as ASTM method.
Determination of ash content,
Asphalten content, Carbon residue, etc
2. Formation water complete analysis as ASTM method.
pH, TDS, Turbidity, Determination of Cations and Anions as sulphate, chlorides, Calcium, etc .
3. Monitoring and optimization of the treating chemical at oil production field as demulsifier, pour point depressant, corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor, anti foam, biocide and oxygen scavenger.
4. Screening and lab bottle test for Demulsifier, PD, PPD & anti-foam.
5. Attending field trials for PPD chemicals, Demulsifier, corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor and oxygen scavenger.
6. Technical evaluation of oil field chemicals' tender.
7. Monitoring of corrosion rate by using weight loss coupons & ER PROB.
8. Monitoring of scale formation rates using scale coupons, scale prediction using scale prediction software (scalechem) and chemical analysis of scale deposits.
9. Visual inspection of well tubing after work over to report the corrosion and scale problems.
QUALITY CONTROL EXPERIENCE
1. Follow up different stages of crude oil processing.
2. Quality control for reverse osmosis unit (Water maker unit).
3. Calibration of some sensitive analytical instruments such as digital salt analyzer, pH meter, turbidity meter and dissolved oxygen Content meter.
4. Analysis of sludge and scale deposits.
5. Special tests like tracing of residual corrosion and scale inhibitors and oil in water.
6. Sharing in Rheological studies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc., Chemistry Major - Faculty of Science, Mansoura University 1999.
General Grade: Very Good (75.4%)
Trained on Safety; especially exposure to H2S gas and using breathing apparatus.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word and Exel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]