CV Sr instrument technician well experienced in oil & gas sector SCADA~RTU communication line
Sr instrument technician well experienced in oil & gas sector SCADA~RTU communication line
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr instrument technician well experienced in oil & gas sector SCADA~RTU communication line - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Balaji Nagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics &communcation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, Rajampet Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Well verse in engineering standards, P & ID and ILD drawings.
Experience in Upstream facility for construction of Water Wells, Oil Wells, Remote Header and Trunk line.
Experience in construction and Commissioning Stage for Field Electrical and Instrumentation which interfacing to SCADA~RTU communication line.
Managing and monitoring the contractor’s progress report.
supervision of precommssioning activities ,inspection of field instrumentation ,
Their calibration and functionality.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Operation and Maintenance of High power Radio Transmitters , Studio Equipments, AC Plants, Diesel Generators, Switch Gear Equipments, Microwave STL Links, Satellite Transmitters / Receivers and PLC control systems
• As Installation Engineer I under took the project of THALES Transmitter at QUARAYATH. I installed, tested and commissioned the project of 50 KW Thales Transmitter. The installation work includes various types of circuit breakers, Electronic control boards, Transformers, Heavy duty motors Audio and RF Equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
: Bachelor of Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering (1992)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]