CV Trainee mechanical engineer in manufacturing company
Trainee mechanical engineer in manufacturing company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee mechanical engineer in manufacturing company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To serve my organisation through dedication, determination, hard work and use my creativity to produce challenging work atmosphere and compete for success and prosperity of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
mechanical trainee engineer.
this company is a manufacturer of automotive parts
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have completed my “SIX MONTH” In plant training in “VARROC ENGINEERING
PVT.LTD.” in Electrical division, and was working on Metalizing machine and
Ultrasonic welding machine.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competency in MS-Office.
Operating system:- Windows 98/2000, Windows XP.
Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD.
Basic Knowledge of PRO-E
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Working as General Secretary of Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
• Organized a three days workshop on Campus Cracking program.
• Worked actively in organizing college gathering ‘Kshitij’08’ as General Secretary.
• Worked in the organizing committee in Techno-Millennium’07 held at MIT, Aurangabad.
• Participated in the quiz “IQ 2008” organized by IMS on 23rd Jan’08.
• Participated in One Day Symposium on Prevention of Green House Gas Emissions.
• Attended three days state level workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development” held in college during April’07.
• Participated in the fashion show during Kalavishkar-07 and was awarded the first prize.
• Winner of Dumbsharades held during Kalavishkar-07.
• Awarded with Best student of the year in both 11th and 12th.
Organized annual function in class 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th.