CV Admin Processor / Public Relation Officer work in Nimar Contracting Company for Petroleum Companies
Admin Processor / Public Relation Officer work in Nimar Contracting Company for Petroleum Companies
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Admin Processor / Public Relation Officer work in Nimar Contracting Company for Petroleum Companies - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Muscat, Oman Citizenship:Oman
Arabic Oman Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in IT Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position focused in the field of Information Technology and other Technical Fields Production Operators, utilizing my abilities and skills to accomplish my objectives, thus benefit organization and myself.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked for Sinohydro Corpration in Oman branch for the period between Oct 16, 2005 and Sept. 10, 2006. My last job in the company was Public Relation Officer, my job involves:
• Representating the company in the government especially Ministry Of Manpower and in Royal Oman Police.
• Handling Omani staff issues, leave administration, letters and overtimes management.
• On boarding and orientation for expatriate's staff.
2. Working for Arab Sand Oasis (for Petroleum Companies Supplying) from 1st Oct. to 11 of January 2008, as Operation Supervisor and some work in Administration, my job involves:
• Run to organize the drivers trips and control the breakdowns while the drivers have any problem while the trips
• Make the relation between the drivers and the administration to complete the work.
• Handling Omani staff issues, Drivers Controlling, letters and overtimes management "as administrator".
• Re-presetting the company in the government especially Ministry of Manpower and in Royal Oman Police "when there is work".
• Making the timetable for the tracks drivers (tanker tracks) every month.
• Make the meetings with drivers and controls the meetings.
• Connecting the office and the workshop.
3. I same time I am Working with Nimar Contracting Company (for Petroleum Companies Supplying) from 1st Oct. to 1st January 2007, as Public Relation Officer in Muscat because the company's offices in Marmul, Nimar and Bhja my job involves:
• Make Relation with the companies which are working for our company.
• Supplying the offices in Marmul every things they are needed.
• Computerized the System in the company.
• And authors.
4. After that I working in Same Company (Nimr Contracting Company) from 15 September 2006 , I get new position which is Operation Supervisor, the company activities involves in water supplying to PDO stations (Rigs) and the people in that areas which near the stations. My activities are Handling logistics Department which is controlling Drivers and Helpers, Trips Scheduling, Preparing time sheet and organizing meeting with the Drivers and Helpers. Also Attending HSE meeting in PDO. In additional preparing reports to management.
5. Working part time in created a website for "Boss Cars Company". The project done (During Degree study):
a. Involved in creating a newly website for the company.
b. Identification of new business opportunities through the website.
c. Following up existing leads, creating an active database of prospects and seeking new opportunities.
d. Identifying target markets. Analyzing result of marketing activity collecting, analyzing and interpreting information.
e. Writing reports and making presentation to senior management.
6- I worked in Bank Muscat as Operator in Central Operation in Al-Azieba from 12 of January 2008 until 10 October 2008 my work involve:
• Make relation with the branches which given by my boss
• Handling all the works which came from my branches such as Cheques Posting, Transfer Voucher, Telex Transfer to outside country, Open Accounts, CBO Transfer between the Banks, Standing Order for the Accounts, Clearing Chuqes and Loans.
• Help authors in my team when I am free
• Creating new methods to improve the work and do it fast
• Attend the meeting with manager and discus about the work
• Also I worked in Salary Department to processing Salaries for the Government and Companies.
7- Now I am working in Athieaba R/B Branch as processor in operation department
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Alwarthi bin Kaab School thierd secondary study scienes.
2. Sohar University in 2000 to 2003 diploma in IT, courses attended:
• Computer Concepts
• Programming Methodologies
• Introduction to Information System
• Mathematics for Software Engineering
• System Analysis
• Relational Database System
• Discrete Mathematics
• Fundamentals of Programming
• Human Computer Interaction
• Computer Network 1
• Computer Architecture 1
• Software Engineering 1
• Algorithms & Data Structure
• Computer Network 2
• Operating System
• Software Engineering 2
3. Majan Collage(University Collage) I am studying Degree in IT:
• Studying HR management
• Software managing Acquisition
• Developed presentation skills through participation in various conferences.
• And authers.( I have attach the certificate for that)
• Studying DOS Disk operating System in three different modules
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Develop a good training technology.
• Show others how to carry out particular activities in a profession manner.
• Exchange of ideas.
• Telecommunications skills
• Helpful "as I can"
• Build friendships, confidences and cooperation
• Identify and solving routing and non-routing problems
• Counseling and advising others
• Coordinating regular curricular activities
• Present any topics using a clear aides to helps other to have a good understanding.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital Status: Single
Accommodation: I live in Muscat