CV Mechanical/Design Engineer graduated from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
Mechanical/Design Engineer graduated from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical/Design Engineer graduated from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): BANDAR TENGGARA, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: MALAYSIA, JOHOR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Re: Application for Mechanical/Design Engineer
With reference to the above matter, I would like to be considered for any suitable post in this company.
2. I am fresh graduate student from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM), hold a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering major in Design & Innovation.
3. My study background and coursework had supplied me with basic technical skill in the engineering field. I believe the theory, technical and soft skills that I have learnt during my time at university would guide me working in your company. My previous endeavors in my final year project had also provided me with invaluable skills pertaining to this field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Malaysia Marine And Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (Dec 2007 – April 2008)
Mechanical/Piping Department (Design and Engineering, Engineering & Construction)
*Basic skills of Material Take Off to estimate and determine all the materials required to accomplish the design (Quantities, type, specific grade and etc)
*Basic skills of Technical Bid Evaluation to choose suitable vendor depend on requirement of the project.
*A lot of knowledge to read the isometric drawing, P&ID drawing and related drawing.
*Basic skill of pipe system in oil and gas topside such as type of pipe, flanges, valve, elbow and etc.
Angle Gas Project Topside
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) before known as Kolej Universiti Teknikal Kebangsaan Malaysia (2005 - 2009)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Design & Innovation)
Current CGPA 2.94
AutoCad 2007 (Advance)
Drafting, 2D and 3D drawing model
Catia V5R16 (Intermediate)
Part design and wireframe
Part design, solid/surface feature base
Solid Works (Beginner)
Part design, COSMOSWORK
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Microsoft Office 2003,2007 (Advance)
Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Simulate control system
Msc ADAM (Beginner)
Modeling and simulation static and dynamic components.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Representing university in cup football competition Celcom 2006 (National)
• Be committee member in Prime Camp University 2006 in Johor (University Level)
• Attend Seminars BTN UTEM's Nationhood 2006 (University Level)
• Project manager for Community Service Event in GEMS Program
• CEO of company in GEMS program
• Presided over sports house (school level)
• Representing school in rugby championship 7 side (School, State, National Level)