CV QA/QC Inspector Welding/Piping Oil and Gas Petrochemical Industry Power plants Fabrication workshops
QA/QC Inspector Welding/Piping Oil and Gas Petrochemical Industry Power plants Fabrication workshops
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Inspector Welding/Piping Oil and Gas Petrochemical Industry Power plants Fabrication workshops - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
101197 Last Updated:
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Location (Residence): Thiruvarur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen Present Location: India, Thiruvarur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having 7+ years of experience in the field of inspection and also having knowledges in international standards such as
- ASME Sec II, V, VIII, IX
- ASME B 31.3 & 31.4
- AWS D 1.1& AWS D1.2 codes and standards
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 7+ years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance and Quality Control services Have performed inspections in the fields Oil and Gas, Petrochemical Industries, Power plants, Fabrication workshops Inspections of raw materials. vendor inspection and expediting works.
Piping related activities like Spool Orientation and dimension Check, Punch list, Test packages clearing, Hydro Test Witness, welder qualification, NDT coordination, and interpretation of radiographs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in mechanical Engineering
(All India Institute of Management Studies)
Bachelor Degree (1999-2002) From Ponnaiyah Ramajayam College.
Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, India
Professional Qualification / Certification
• AWS/CWI, American Welding Society, USA.
• CSWIP 3.1 ,
ASNT Level II in
- Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Penetrant testing
Sea Survival Technique Courses in
* Fire prevention and fire fighting
* Emergency first aid
* Personal safety and social responsibilities
* Personal survival techniques
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Auto Cad
- Familiar with MS-Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I will work for the company as per the requirements.