CV Ship Designer (Tribon Software) Hanjin Heavy Industries Corporation Olongapo City Philippines
Ship Designer (Tribon Software) Hanjin Heavy Industries Corporation Olongapo City Philippines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Ship Designer (Tribon Software) Hanjin Heavy Industries Corporation Olongapo City Philippines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Olongapo City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Philippines, Olongapo City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To gain employment with a company where my leadership experience and knowledge can be used effectively.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Design Engineering Staff at Hanjin Heavy Industries Corporation (HHIC-Tech)
• Make manufacturing drawings/installation drawings on ships accommodation area for production according to:
- Building specification
- Relevant rule and regulation
- Standard and practice
- System diagram and basic arrangement
• Rule and regulation study, Keep-up with revision
• Activity for improving productivity, workability and cost saving
• Analysis and report of the complete project in aspect of design
• Maintenance of standard/practice, technical data and catalogue
• Manage design schedule and work load
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and has undergo training on Tribon Ship Designing prior my deployment on my present job.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Literate in Tribon Sofrtware, Microsoft WOrd, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good Analytical Communication and Decision- making skills
• Exposure on chemicals and Failure Analysis equipment and materials and quality standards
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Can work under pressure and can easily relate with different kinds of people and work environments.