CV Challenging business financial management position specializing in accounts and budgeting
Challenging business financial management position specializing in accounts and budgeting
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Challenging business financial management position specializing in accounts and budgeting - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With Reference to your advertisement for the above referred post, I would like to apply with keen interest.
Enclosed herewith is my Curriculum Vitae, hope that you will find it interesting and will kindly respond positively if there is any slot available right at this stage or otherwise may possible occur in the near future in your esteemed organization.
I am an extremely keen and ambitious candidate, writing to you to seek better prospects and progressive future career. I have outstanding capabilities and instincts, which I shall prove if could get a chance to work with you and will demonstrate my abilities and myself too.
Will appreciate a positive quick response,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Dec-05 – to date : Maxco (Pvt) Ltd. “Senior Accountant”
(A Vertical Textile Unit consists of 6,000 employees) Senior Accountant, I associate with Maxco Private Limited in the capacity of Senior Accountant. My responsibility includes the review the books of accounts, Working in General Ledger (ERP Financials and Material Management Environment), supervised the Fixed Asset Management Module, preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss, Control flow of Raw Material, Work in Process and Finished Goods Inventory, Handling the suppliers Accounts, Covering scrutiny of the Invoices, matching with the purchase orders, Material Receipts and preparation of Payments schedule, and supervised the local Purchased works. Core Responsibilities includes, assisting the management in preparation of Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annual Accounts.
Material Management (MM). Accounts Payable Management (APM). Accounts Receivable Management (ARM). Export Management System (EMS). Fixed Assets Management (FAM).
2. Jan 03 – July 04 : Techno Engineering Services (Pvt) Ltd, Karachi. “Accountant”
White Oil Pipe Line Project (WOPP),
Managed accounts payable, receivable, tax inputs, and payroll.
Oversaw administrative budget; prepared expense reports & bank reconciliation of Rs.1 billion.
Managed logistical and financial arrangements for the Field Operation Team.
Assisted the Chief Financial Controller for payment adjustment and prepared documentations.
Coordinated with the community and Local Government Relations Directorate as required
3. Aug 02 – Jan 03 : Apparel Concepts Garment Factory, Karachi. “Accounts Assistant”
Checked the bank reconciliation statement of the entire running finance/current accounts.
Oversaw bills of clearing agents, verified purchase invoices and security deposit.
Verified export sales receivable against L/C and advance paid to local and international clients.
Prepared monthly salary of company and contractors employees with their attendance sheets.
Reconciled total issued materials and verified production/finished goods inventory.
4. Aug 98 – Aug 02 : Adil Computer Training Academy (ACTA), Jamshoro. “Accounts Assistant”
Managed all operational, strategic, financial, quote/bid, staffing, and administrative functions.
Maintained and oversaw all aspects of budget – from accounts payable to accounts receivable.
Collaborated with creative team to design and produce marketing and promotional materials.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. M.Com Final (Hons.) : University Of Sindh, Jamshoro, Advance Accounting, Marketing Mgmnt, Personnel Mgmnt 1995
2. B.Com (Hons.) : University Of Sindh, Jamshoro, Cost & Mgmnt Accounting, Auditing, Banking & Finance 1994
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Word Processing Excellent Currently Using
2. Soft Presentation Above Average Currently Using
3. Outlook Express Average Currently Using
4. Spread Sheet Excellent Currently Using
5. Budgeting and Forecasting Good Currently Using
6. ERP (Enterprises Resource Planning) Software Excellent Currently Using
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Settlement of Insurance Claim. 2008
2. Implementation of ERP at Maxco (Pvt) Ltd. 2007
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Reading Books
2. Playing Physical and Computer Based Games
3. Internet Browsing
4. Attending Seminars and Exhibitions on Commerce / Communication and Information Technology