CV Warehouse In Charge, Store Executive, Logistics Supervisor Kaefer LLC, Abu Dhabi & Balmer Lawrie UAE
Warehouse In Charge, Store Executive, Logistics Supervisor Kaefer LLC, Abu Dhabi & Balmer Lawrie UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Warehouse In Charge, Store Executive, Logistics Supervisor Kaefer LLC, Abu Dhabi & Balmer Lawrie UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nagercoil, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Thailand Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject:- Application for any suitable Job.
With reference to the above, I have immense pleasure in submitting my candidature for the post of Warehouse Supervisor/Store Supervisor / Material Controller. I am a graduate having 13 yrs of experience in the field of Store/Warehouse and Logistics. I worked at M/s Balmer Lawrie (U.A.E) LLC , Dubai as Warehouse Supervisor for the past five years. Presently working at M/s Kaefer LLC, Abu Dhabi, as Store and Logistics supervisor.
I am enclosing herewith my Bio-Data for your perusal and kind consideration. I assure you that I will endeavor to excel in my area of function to your expectation and satisfaction.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Supervise entire warehouse, plan and control all shifts operational areas according to the Warehouse Management.
• Supervise all warehouse operations like (Loading, Unloading, Packing, picking and dispatching)
• Executive incoming and out going shipments/ deliveries.
• Raise timely invoices for outgoing shipments and update the system for incoming shipments.
• Delivery accurate, timely and relevant reports on inventories, deliveries and shipment status.
• Co ordinate with logistics service providers, freight forwarders and transporters.
• Updating of all transactions in the systems.
• Overall responsibility for Warehouse and Distribution.
• Responsible for inventory control, planning and organizing stock level.
• Receipts and dispatch of goods as per customer demand
• Organizing quarterly stock count, follow up on ISO and HSE standards.
• Coordinating with customers and sales department.
• Organize delivery, packing and loading of all outgoing stock and ensure proper documentation.
• Prepare a daily stock movement report to the warehouse Manager.
• Schedule all export/import shipments as per the requirement of sales department ensure that the containers are properly loaded with required item.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Arts in English with Office management and Secretarial practice from University of Mysore.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ERP System of Inventory Controll
MS Office and other operations
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Speed in Typing
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]