CV Junior Petroleum Engineer practice in Petrobell, Agip and Petroecuador Ecuador
Junior Petroleum Engineer practice in Petrobell, Agip and Petroecuador Ecuador
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Petroleum Engineer practice in Petrobell, Agip and Petroecuador Ecuador - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Ecuador Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in PETROLEUM ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Argentina, Ecuador, Peru Present Location: ECUADOR, QUITO Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern,
I am from Quito - Ecuador and the last year I was in Michigan for practice English and taking couples of courses as well in subjects according to my career; one of them was about Industrial Safety, and another one was about Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). My last job was for RO-CLEAN DESMI as a Project Manager I was part of a International Seminar where I did a presentation about a Sensor for Monitoring Oil Spill Recovery, afterwards I was part of a booth just for giving support as a translate (English – Spanish), then I was doing different quotations and so on regarding oil industry.
My personal goals are: to improve my English skills and update my knowledge about my career. I am a Petroleum Engineer and my final project for the College involved Bits for Drilling with Baker Hughes Christensen as a sponsor.
I have some professional experience. I have successfully performed three months of practice at Petrobell, Agip and Petroecuador.
My qualifications include:
1 Knowledge of the Petroleum Industry.
2 Ability to work under pressure.
3 Timely and efficient participation in all work related activities.
I am a responsible and dedicated worker with solid skills I am very confident that my knowledge and abilities would make a valuable contribution to your company.
Finally, I am available to work and I am very quick learner.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
June – 2009 RO-CLEAN DESMI
Working as a Project Manager for three months, doing some quotation and support for different programs.
August – 2008 LANDOCEAN
Assistant in a presentation about Geological Industry, as a part of TECHNOFEST in Houston.
March - October - 2007 BAKER HUGHES CHRISTENSEN
Developed a survey about how PDC bits works in extreme conditions.
September - 2006 PETROECUADOR
Learned about CBL (Cement Bond Logs), tools for drilling and production facilities as part of Professional Practice.
September - October - 2004 AGIP
Professional practice where I have been actively involved in daily operations of drilling and production facilities at VILLANO well.
March - April - 2003 PETROBELL
Learned about logs and products facilities at TIGUINO well, as part of professional practice.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Course of Quality Management and ISO 9000, SECAP, September 2009.
- International Seminar about Oill Spill Experience, ROCLEAN DESMI LATINOAMERICA, april 2009.
- Course of Programmable Logic Controllers, Lake Michigan College (USA), one semester, 2008.
- Course of Industrial Safety, Lake Michigan College (USA), one semester, 2008.
- Course of Introduction in Electrical Logs and TCP, Universidad Central del Ecuador, march 2007.
- Course of ARGIS 8, Universidad Central del Ecuador, june 2006.
- Seminarium “Jornadas Petroleras”, Universidad Tecnológica Equinoccial, 2006.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Internet.
- Reading and interpreting PID drawings.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Spanish and English.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
One year in USA taking couples of courses regarding my field.